Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Planet Nodes: Sub - Tileset Themes

KyleDelta

Idea:

Since DE has started adding unique tile-sets to each planet I had an idea for an option to add multiple tile-sets to each planet node, It would add a more in-depth experience to each planet and would allow for multiple tile-set themes that reflect the planet's characteristics, This would also revert to the old node system where they are lain out on a map which will make it easier for players to pick where they want to go.

Example:

Each group of nodes would contain its own unique tile-set theme, This can lead to the possibility of adding multiple planet themed tile-sets to each planet,  to make this more simple lets say there are 3 tile-set theme's maximum ( Not including arch-wing ).

xpjmXNB.png

Archwing nodes hover above/around the planet since they take place in space, This could also apply to spaceship tile-sets if needed.

Tile-set themes in example 1:

Grineer jungle

Jungle caverns

Underwater grineer base

Arching space

Here is an example of how the nodes will appear on the planet-map

SZpyxSN.png

Each planet's nodes would be connected by lines ( Like old version ) for progression, Planets can also be rotated to view nodes located around the planet.

This idea is mostly for if we run out of planets to give unique tile-sets to, It would give players more places to explore and promote re-visiting.

This was a scrapped concept but I decided to post in anyway, Hope everyone likes it :D.

Edited by KyleDelta

this should have been the plan all along, but hey whatever DE thinks up im up for it since i've been addicted to WF.
maybe not three tile sets though, since there are still deserts and polar ice regions in earth in warframe, have it 4 max, underwater tileset, polar north tileset, desert tileset, grineer urban settlement, + archwing

Idea:

Since DE has started adding unique tile-sets to each planet I had an idea for an option to add multiple tile-sets to each planet node, It would add a more in-depth experience to each planet and would allow for multiple tile-set themes that reflect the planet's characteristics, This would also revert to the old node system where they are lain out on a map which will make it easier for players to pick where they want to go.

Example:

Each group of nodes would contain its own unique tile-set theme, This can lead to the possibility of adding multiple planet themed tile-sets to each planet,  to make this more simple lets say there are 3 tile-set theme's maximum ( Not including arch-wing ).

xpjmXNB.png

Tile-set themes in example 1:

Grineer jungle

Jungle caverns

Underwater grineer base

Arching space

Here is an example of how the nodes will appear on the planet-map

SZpyxSN.png

Each planet's nodes would be connected by lines ( Like old version ) for progression, Planets can also be rotated to view nodes located around the planet.

This idea is mostly for if we run out of planets to give unique tile-sets to, It would give players more places to explore and promote re-visiting.

This was a scrapped concept but I decided to post in anyway, Hope everyone likes it :D.

Top pic, bottom righthand corner. Wtp??? Why isnt Archwing at the top???

-_-   :)    lol

+9999 OP

to be fair however, DE has 'somewhat' done this, in that many planetary 'systems' have both ship tilesets and other tilesets, but it is not as clear and transparent and it currently has no consistency and/or logical reasoning

Top pic, bottom righthand corner. Wtp??? Why isnt Archwing at the top???

-_-   :)    lol

Archwing nodes are located outside of the earth, should have explained that archwing missions will hover above/around the planet since they are in space.

One day perhaps, but really DE is getting rid of the planets. We'll likely just get random tilesets for any planet we are given access too.

That would be a step backwards in development. Although, DE has been giving us questionable changes recently...

One day perhaps, but really DE is getting rid of the planets. We'll likely just get random tilesets for any planet we are given access too.

Here's hoping they don't replace planets.

I like having to pick which planet I want to fight on and seeing planet-specific tiles