Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stationary Weapons

ScoldingCoder

Stationary turrets built into some maps would be an interesting feature. I like how many tilesets have unique features (i.e. Corpus Ship depressurization), and this could be one of them.

More map specific features could be cool. Not sure about turrets though. Its a highly mobile game and the turrets would not fit with that.

I would like a gun or if they make a robotic follower of some sort you could use the gun/follower and deploy it out and bam you have a sentry gun you control but you have to be stationary to shoot , I image this weapon/follower to be moveable if you place it down but it will take time to set itself up.

Perhaps hack one of those wall things that house a Corpus Moa and then it becomes an AI controlled ally.

I say YES to turrets every time I see something about them, this is not an exception. Some mission types have important places to defend (defense, mobile defence, deception or whatever, etc) so turrets could be a perfect fit for Grineer (Corpus have walking turrets called MOA so they don't need them, but coudl be added if it was for balance).