Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Insult The Person Above

izzatuw

This is a more open version of my other thread

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/454105-insult-the-frameprof-icon-above/page-6#entry5060334

Where any insult is allowed, their are no rules here >:c doesn't even have to be related to the game, it could even be a yomama jokes.

Start

You are allowed to insult someone 3 posts before you.

Edited by izzatuw

70px-Photo-4.png     I think this ship is Infested, you know what to do.

This thread is in need of a clean-up. You can help out  by re-organizing parts of the thread, checking grammar and spelling to improve the thread.

Edited by GeneralRegis

Dw you can quote/mention the guy in your post

You are by far, the worst, uglyist, smellyist, and unfashionable limbo i have ever met

You get are the target of this thread becouse of everyones hate for you and your sad exuse of a  lyfe

GOOD DAY SIR!

You are by far, the worst, uglyist, smellyist, and unfashionable limbo i have ever met

You get are the target of this thread becouse of everyones hate for you and your sad exuse of a lyfe

GOOD DAY SIR!

You're by far the worst example of a Limbo in the forums with you're horrible English skills.

Edit: You probably asked your waifu to type that for you... Isn't that a fine how-do-you-do?

Edited by izzatuw

You're by far the worst example of a Limbo in the forums with you're horrible English skills.

Yet, you are the worst I've met because of said sad excuse of a "lyfe"

And your hat smells like a dead person!