Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toonami Has Done It.

Yes, I should, but it doesn't work that way. It's basic psychology. When people keep talking about something, you will be attacking the thing they are talking about because it is an easier target. Well I don't mean attacking, because if you wanna watch Kill La Kill, that's fine with me. I don't care and I certainly wont hold anything against anyone for liking it. Hell, my GF loves Kill La Kill.

But it's been ruined for me because of those other people. Yes I should be hating the people, but I don't know those people, they are gone from my memory. Kill La Kill, however, is still in my memory and it's still there. So my hate and disliking for it will be directed towards the anime.

I'd still recommend mastering your dislike and trying it objectively.

You never know!

If it still doesn't work...well maybe it just was not your thing :D

Eh.....One Piece will be....a couple of eternities lol.....

SAO is fairly short. 24 Episodes should go pretty quickly.

Protip:

DO NOT WATCH SAO SEASON 2.  IT WILL RUIN EVERYTHING YOU LOVE ABOUT SAO.

I already have.. Other than shipping shipping Kirito and Sinon nothing is bad for me.

implying I don't lift I see

meh to each their own

I ain't implying you don't lift.

But right now you're not lifting and browsing a gaming forum, while you were mockin' someone else for liking to watch anime.

Hypocritical much?  

mecha anime ftw

Except Gundam.

I don't like Gundam.

I don't really understand the plot of the most recent one. Like wat. But I do like the spinoffs. Been wanting to dip my toe in Aldnoah.zero although a teenage boy outsmarting experienced veterans kinda breaks it for me. Or maybe the Terran higher ups ain't that adept at battlefield strategy. Edited by _Cynda_

I don't really understand the plot of the most recent one. Like wat. But I do like the spinoffs. Been wanting to dip my toe in Aldnoah.zero although a teenage boy outsmarting experienced veterans kinda breaks it for me.

May you link me the wiki in a PM so I can do some studies if I want to watch it?