The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whaaaaaaaat....

Yoshez

Ok, call me lazy or whatever you want but in my opinion the warframe crafting is quite overkill... i mean you gotta farm like mad to get the quantity of the resources needed and then the fact that some materials drop quite rarely what i've seen, then the crafting time... 12 hours for 1 part and you need 3 to build the armor itself and yet that takes another 12 hours, i think that it's way too much work for a warframe, and yes i am well aware that you can spend real money to skip all this crafting process, but that's not the point.

Free to play mate. IMO, DE have been very generous allowing non-paying players to access all the content, if it didn't take this long to unlock and farm, then what incentive would there be to buy platinum?

If you want to get it faster, then pay a little money. If you enjoy the game then $19 (lowest founder package) really isn't much, it's a fair price for a decent game, and while this is only in beta your support will help the devs make it even better.

Well, I wouldn't like to put words in anyones mouth, but lets say that from personal exp it doesn't take too long. If we take of the 3 days construction of the frame once you have everything going, it took me around 2-2.5 days to gather all the needed blueprints and materials (which involved ~30 Jackal kills just to get the Rhino chassis, systems and helmet to drop)

Word of wisdom, try to find friends or a clan with which you can farm/do this, the process is way faster and focused than doing it alone or with randoms.

Compared to almost all other f2p games, the amount of farming / building you do in this game is much much much less.

One Example:

http://forum.worldof...-get-a-tier-10/

and there are many more.

IMO the current farming/build amount is fairly spot on, it doesn't take too long nor too quick to get something you want.

Edited by Deadros

It took me months to get the tank i wanted in WoT, over a week in War Thunder to arrive at the plane i wanted. It's days to weeks of playing to get a good combination of gunparts to create a single weapon in Blacklight Retribution (but so worth in), in comparison, the time needed to get stuff is rather short here.

Sure, the crafting time makes it seem long, but all in all, you get stuff rather fast, if anything this game gets you access to the stuff you want too fast. And if waiting is not your thing, you can always pay up to make your wait time shorter. *shrug*

My only issue is that you usually end up crafting those things by the time you've completed most missions, so when you want to take the new stuff for a ride you have to replay levels :/

Other than that, I think the grind in this game is quite good, and you level items quite often which feels rewarding.

My only issue is that you usually end up crafting those things by the time you've completed most missions, so when you want to take the new stuff for a ride you have to replay levels :/

Other than that, I think the grind in this game is quite good, and you level items quite often which feels rewarding.

While I can live with that issue on my primary and side arms, I wish they did some tweaking on how the melee weapon gains EXP. Normalising it somehow would be a good approach.