Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Questions

(PSN)Zaiato

So the other day I got the Arcane Scorpion helmet and I read online that it is supposed t increase my stamina but reduce my power efficiency, but when I equip it I don't notice any changes and the numbers in my stats don't move.

So I was wondering if the helmet still works, and if it does is it even worth using it for the extra 25% stamina or could I wear any helmet I want because to be honest the scorpion helmet looks a bit weird.

My second question is about auras what aura is better on Ash Steel Charge or Energy siphon? I do play with friends more often then not that have energy siphon on but sometimes I have to solo missions. so which is more effective for Ash?

*woops

its not worth using that helm with ash as u suspected, better to have more energy efficiency or just the non arcane for the looks etc

if you rely on your melee weapon alot definately steel charge otherwise use energy siphon/corrosive projection

Edited by HAYABU5A

sorry you cant get the arcane helms anymore unless u buy one from player trade 

if you rely on your melee weapon alot definately steel charge otherwise use energy siphon/corrosive projection

Sorry m8, but Arcane Helmets don't exist outside of trading anymore.

I got the helmet read what I put I was asking if its worth wearing or not because the bonuses don't seem to stand out much