Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kill Each Other Already. Lotus V Anti-Lotus?

(XBOX)LordPuck

Nekros, unless you rake part in this fight, you will gain no souls.

Also,the fight has already began: Lotus agains Grineer agains Corpus as a love triangle. The Infested in the middle and the Corrupted over it, while the syndicates just hover around it. The side which sustains the most "kills" is Lotus with, I would risk to say, billions or even trillions of kills. While Grineer and Corpus and Infested and Corrupted have a 5% of that as their total kills. Syndicates have even less because they hardly fight against anything and when they get new "troops" they send them to kill Tenno... That can't be trusted.

You know to be honest, I just want a different guide choice. Imagine if we had the option for Ordis to present mission dialogue, or Tenshin. Maybe even our Syndicate Leader. It could just be a little option in our communication menu, but trust me would people go apeS#&$ on the forums.

Sure. I'll lead the charge for

Team Anti-Lotus

First war at hand then second. If we start killing each other. It ain't going to be my fault if you find yourself on a cold floor becoming a husk without a soul while Grineer will be t-bagging it. My choice I will fight the same enemy but if required. You will become my enemy.