Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Ideas

(XBOX)Genetxcs

I was thinking the other day there should be a new warframe that has an ability that allows you to become one of the enemies like shapeshifting or the last enemy you took out you could become that for example you kill a level 70 bombard you use this ability and for a duration you will be that level 70 bombard and you can do their basic melee hit or shoot your missiles, and be able to do this with most enemies obviously not bosses. Also I was thinking they should take the incubator out of our ship and make an incubator lab in the dojo where you and your friends would all be able to make your power cores, code templates, and kubrows grow up there where you could all see them.

Changing completely into a enemy may not be worth it. After all, would you really trade all your Tenno abilities and skills for just an Ogris and a stomp attack? What if you changed in a Butcher with no armor at all? Taking their appearance, on the other hand, might be a good way to infiltrate inside their bases, don't you think? :)

I was thinking it might be one of the four skills for that infamous "Fox-frame." You know, if you make it as a Kitsune frame, so illusions for everyone. Plus, try to imagine acting like a Grineer lancer and suddenly stealth kill one of them. They haven't suffer enough yet.