The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Operation: Tubemen Of Regor

DE_Adam

"Remember, my fellow Tenno, Alad V has done unspeakable horrors to and commit great unholy atrocities with the bodies of our fallen. He deserves no mercy because of what's he done. He only deserves the slow, painful, agonizing death of being consumed by the Infestation riddling his body.

Let him die, destroy this "cure" to slow the progress of the Grineer, and let Alad rot for his crimes."

-Conflagration

Here, explanation time for everyone who can't seem to understand:

>Regional Battles

Each node is one region. Each conflict is 1 point. Participate in a conflict enough to earn battle pay and you get a point when that conflict resolves. So basically, participate in 1 conflict to battle-pay completion and get the badge, participate in 4 to be elligible for the event weapon.

>Choosing a side

Lore, of course! And also the sweet, sweet rewards. I'm expecting a potato tug-of-war at some point.

What node , where ?  

I only transfer the truth that was granted to me by the Void. I know the plight the Tenno endure. When I was a crewman, I toiled and labored in ignorance like they do now. The Void showed me the way. Alad, you have made an investment that will garner no return. The Believers know this to be true and will not take stock in your crash. 

Now...Now.. The both of you stop bickering like the children you are. This is why the enemy will allways be one step ahead of you! 

Pherhaps You could send reinforcements to assure victory!

Stop making people fight over a weapon and let them get the weapon they want to win at the end of the event. It's messed up leaving people who fought for Nef Anyo and then they get stuck with some crappy Wraith Karak when in the end they want the Dera Vandal. That's why they fought Alad V, sometimes you guys make me face palm with your events.

The side to support is obvious.  You go with the Salad.  You punish those who brought the bursa upon us. 

Nef Anyo's crimes can not be forgotten. 

Yet, Salad Commited a worse crime!

Your brothers and sisters would have been DISTROYED tenno!

Sorry for asking this stupid question, but what does it mean by "Regional" Battles?

you see that area that has the two sides fighting right? that is a regional battle

to complete said regional battle you must do the minimum missions to get battle pay

I must say, normally I don't post at all really and stay out of forums entirely, but this event prompted me to speak out for once.

The event itself I felt was a great recovery from the last one, much smoother and without having to deal with the annoying Bursa's or a similar mechanic that was just a pain and took all the enjoyment out of the event. This was nice to see a new environment and some interesting story along with it.

I was very happy to see a Dera as one of the rewards and eagerly went to try to work towards that, however I was greatly disappointed to see that it was only decided based on where the majority of players are going to support. Honestly it was quite a let down that I had very little sway as to what reward I would be getting, and seeing the current progression of the event is rather depressing as it is moving towards a reward that I really do not want.

I believe this should of been something as an actual choice for each player, diversifying what weapons are out there, instead of having the individuals at the mercy to the general public and where they decide to go.

Heretic, you will not corrupt these believers! Tenno, Alad V bears the scars of his idolatry! Don’t you want to be like me? Can’t you see that the Void is the way? Praise the Void and your reward will be eternal.

All praise the Void!

All praise RNGesus!

You must think the Tenno aren't above the behaviours of the destructive Grineer Dogs to command them with such... such insolence. Tenno, you are above the commands of this. You are more than tools of destruction. You must Steal the research, for.. me... for us!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/user/482825-aladv/

Reporting for having alt accounts.