The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Fps Drops, Non-Lotus Transmissions

NitroxDragon

Warframe has steadily increased in the amount of FPS drops that occur on my laptop. Usually it occurs when the next room on the map is being loaded, but it also happens on Event missions whenever someone other than the Lotus talks to me. I have lagged out of public missions at least 5 times in a row due to this issue of loading nonLotus transmissions.

Where would be the best place to pull this information? I don't have this on hand, though I can start looking.

EDIT: Here's my system summary.

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 ProfessionalVersion 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601Other OS Description  Not AvailableOS Manufacturer Microsoft CorporationSystem Manufacturer Apple Inc.System Model MacBookPro9,1System Type x64-based PCProcessor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3615QM CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2301 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)BIOS Version/Date Apple Inc. MBP91.88Z.00D3.B08.1208081132, 8/8/2012SMBIOS Version 2.4Locale United StatesHardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7601.17514"Time Zone Eastern Daylight TimeInstalled Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GBTotal Physical Memory 3.94 GBAvailable Physical Memory 1.34 GBTotal Virtual Memory 7.88 GBAvailable Virtual Memory 5.02 GBPage File Space 3.94 GBPage File C:\pagefile.sys 
Edited by NitroxDragon

The hotfix around 4hrs ago might have helped with this -- there was a memory leak that would also cause hitches.

I'm personally getting host migration all the bloody time, but only in the new tileset. Either that, or just flat-out fail to load in. 

No such experience prior to Tubemen of Regor in a long time. But now it's so unplayable I'm forced to go solo.

I have these framerate drops too since the event started  with every transmission after the first one inside the mission. Usually I can run the game with steady 60fps in my PC (custom graphic settings).

Intel Core 2 Quad 9400 overclocked @ 3.00GHz 

4GB RAM

GTX 550Ti