Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightmare Trial: Core Causes Shield Bug (Impossible To Extract Core)

Genji

My guys at Xenosha are pro at the raid, however stomping a bug like this is a bit of a challenge

h2npYrG.jpg

MIssion #2, Fomorian Core

So yeah, every effort to restore shields & move the tram is impossible.

Edited by Genjinaro

Happened just now in a regular Raid, too.  We were in the last room, and it just started retreating: I had been under the core the whole time (although i wasn't the only one) and I ran back to the previous room to get G3 loot.  Spammed Blessing, spammed shield restores, someone even deployed a shield osprey...and it kept retreating to the electrified part of the rail where it got destroyed.

Yup, this is bugged as hek right now.

I hope everyone who did the raids so far at least gets reimbursed.

especially when it is so long after the update and no one bothers to let people know it is bugged. even in game, not a peep

all it wasted was 10m for me so i do not think there will be any reimbursement for nothing really lost..

G3 spawing triggers this bug

happened for my squad before they spawned.

This not only happens on Nightmare But on normal as well .....it seems as soon as you get to a certain point on the rail it goes haywire and only goes in reverse my raid killed everyone in the room minus vay hek and the tram kept going in rev as well as the tram zapping our shields the whole raid stood under the tram not even under electricity and the tram wouldn't more and zapped everyone's shields :S 

Sad Panda :(