Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Show Us The Specs On Event Weapons So We Can Make An Informed Choice On Who To Support.

weezedog

Without seeing the changed specs on the weapons, you can't make an informed choice on which one you would prefer. 

If the Dera Vandal had improved projectile flight times, it could be way more attractive. But we have no information and no picture to make any kind of choice.

Without seeing the changed specs on the weapons, you can't make an informed choice on which one you would prefer. 

If the Dera Vandal had improved projectile flight times, it could be way more attractive. But we have no information and no picture to make any kind of choice.

you support based on your own feeling on the matter. NOT on the scraps that you get afterwards

some Tenno you are

tsk

https://warframe.com/game/factions/tenno

Regardless of their future, the Tenno stand united against a common foe, loyal only to each other.

Heck, you think we're LOYAL to Alad or Nef?  Au contraire; the main point is that we trust neither of them; they simply stand by our decision one way or another.  Lotus's first words upon landing in the Nef Anyo missions are something among the lines of "We cannot trust Nef Anyo, but we have no choice."  Lotus understands--we understand that we're going against our battle driven protocol to remain loyal only to each other, but times of turmoil in the system demand our presence.  He's most likely our only way in, and even if we chose to destroy the labs ourselves. we'd still be doing his work.  Alad on the other hand is a different case entirely.  But gathering his research could even lead to wiping out the infestation.  This event offers us a chance to stand together...and for us to reject those who stand with the opposition.

Perhaps it does break our code of loyalty...but that just goes to show it's going down for real.

Both vanilla weapons are way below sub-par... But even without knowing, I prefer the karak, just because it feels better to use, and for what I have seen so far, so does everybody else, I guess the stats are not that necessary.

For those who think people are choosing sides based on the NPC, sorry to brake this to you, but most are already doing it for the reward.

Anyways, don't sweat it, I hardly see anyone taking either of those guns to a 1h T4 defense, the base stats are just too bad to make the improved version top tier on any of them.

Off topic: This thread is an Excal Prime party...

Edited by nmuaddib

Heck, you think we're LOYAL to Alad or Nef?  Au contraire; the main point is that we trust neither of them; they simply stand by our decision one way or another.  Lotus's first words upon landing in the Nef Anyo missions are something among the lines of "We cannot trust Nef Anyo, but we have no choice."  Lotus understands--we understand that we're going against our battle driven protocol to remain loyal only to each other, but times of turmoil in the system demand our presence.  He's most likely our only way in, and even if we chose to destroy the labs ourselves. we'd still be doing his work.  Alad on the other hand is a different case entirely.  But gathering his research could even lead to wiping out the infestation.  This event offers us a chance to stand together...and for us to reject those who stand with the opposition.

Perhaps it does break our code of loyalty...but that just goes to show it's going down for real.

This event requires you to sell your loyalty to one and stick by it while being swayed by rewards from other one.

Otherwise you would get 3rd option I take that back, it should be only option, "double cross them" and first thing you would hear would be "we dont do this for nef or alad, we do this to stop regor".

Edited by Davoodoo

This event requires you to sell your loyalty to one and stick by it while being swayed by rewards from other one.

Otherwise you would get 3rd option "double cross them" and first thing you would hear would be "we dont do this for nef or alad, we do this to stop regor".

Dude, I want that to be an option just as much as you do.  But I'm pretty sure that's the implied message.