Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Or Boltor?

Zimmies

Question

17 answers to this question

Pick whatever weapon you like, your play style is what decides what weapon you like best. Every weapon has it's perks. When maxed out with mods, everything kills lol.

The Boltor uses bolts and is a auto rifle. Bolts "ignore" armor, but do not add Armor Piercing damage themselves, so it is great for enemies that have higher than normal armor

The Braton is an auto Rifle with nice damage and fast rate of fire. It has great accuracy and can mid-long range without spreading out shots too much if burst fire.

I love Braton, but I would recommend the Boltor because it has a Polarity slot and it will last you longer across many maps as you progress through the game, while the Braton somewhat plateaus as a decent Auto Rifle.

Pick whatever weapon you like, your play style is what decides what weapon you like best. Every weapon has it's perks. When maxed out with mods, everything kills lol.

The Boltor uses bolts and is a auto rifle. Bolts "ignore" armor, but do not add Armor Piercing damage themselves, so it is great for enemies that have higher than normal armor

The Braton is an auto Rifle with nice damage and fast rate of fire. It has great accuracy and can mid-long range without spreading out shots too much if burst fire.

I love Braton, but I would recommend the Boltor because it has a Polarity slot and it will last you longer across many maps as you progress through the game, while the Braton somewhat plateaus as a decent Auto Rifle.

everything except akynros kills.. that thing is close to useless hahahahaha

We need something in between Braton and Boltor.

Brator

brator.png

I came.

On a more serious note, Braton is a good all-around gun. The Boltor has innate AP however, so it's great for hardened targets.

Boltor.

You'll never have trouble killing regular units. The Boltor will shred through heavy units like infested ancients. Sure, the Braton is good at all ranges. But when you start to hit higher level enemies the Boltor will have better ammo efficiency and damage. If you need anything that annoys you at long range you can just equip the Lex as your pistol.