Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Issues

Duch99pl

1st . Weapon balance, just........screw this sh&t, if its not a one shot from a tonkor its kogake that just hits me twice and I die, luckly the dual cestra and gram arent  a problem anymore...............

2nd. Team balance, one time, i had 3 guys on my team, they didnt even know what to do, and they had the most basic equipment possible, and other team had 4 frikking pros who were just raping us.

3nd. Warframe powers, they are just irritating, poeple are just camping near those energy pools, and when they get enough they press 4, and kill whole team. thanks DE

4th. Maps, I played on few maps so far, on one, doors are just bugged, one time they open, another not, same on other maps I have played on

Totally agree with you, exception made for Maps. Maps are awesome. And also Gram still oneshots.
Actual PVP is just a oneshot/headshot/ability/coptering spamfest.
If mobility wouldn't be so ridicle, maybe things and weapons would be easier to balance.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

Totally agree with you, exception made for Maps. Maps are awesome. And also Gram still oneshots.

Actual PVP is just a oneshot/headshot/ability/coptering spamfest.

If mobility wouldn't be so ridicle, maybe things and weapons would be easier to balance.

Lol Gram One shots? No dude, Gram its not Oneshot.

The only thing that can one Shot its Lex/P... And its hard to do that because headshots.

But yes, now pvp its a coptering spamfest...

The amount of misinformation in this thread is atrocious.

My recommendation is to play the things you hate until you learn their weakness. If your not willing to do that, please stop posting "please nerf this threads."

Pure melee in 16.5 is only an option if you find a pub full of noobs. People that camp die. I find you die if you take more than 1 or 2 shots in same location. If you stand still, you die. I haven't met a camper in warframe that's a problem.

Lex will not even 1 shot you with headshot unless you didn't have full health/shields (85×2=170). If you don't have that, then not exactly a 1 shot.

Gram will only 1 shot you while channel and land a direct slam attack. If they land that, you were standing still. See above comment.

Doors are not bugged, you are lagging. Set your ping limit lower.

Edited by Educated_Beast

1) Kogake is impossible to 2-shot.  Must be lag.

2) Team balance is something I'm sure is being looked at.

3) Powers are a part of Warframe.  If you just want shooting, Warframe is definitely not the right game you're looking for.

4) Doors not opening...must be lag

see how that went full circle?  heh

Lex will not even 1 shot you with headshot unless you didn't have full health/shields (85×2=170). If you don't have that, then not exactly a 1 shot.

Don´t complain about misinformation if you are going to spread more. The damage shown on the menu and in the game isn´t the same - Lex ( not the prime version) does one shot excal and Nyx because of that.