The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

not screwed me up and i reseted, also not used any plat yet after reset waiting for update 8 and i got 8 planets unlocked maxed out 2 weapons and warframe rank(loki) and only spent about 10hours? each stage only takes few minutes and i earn about 2k a stage on first few levels of mercury back in beta it used to be less then 1k. they up the rewards for missions ages ago of course they have to up the price which was longed delayed, if you cant handle the lesser price increase compared to reward increase it proofs your the type that plays ever game you buy on easiest mode and still fail (maybe im just a bit angry about the ammount of stupid complains i see) like all the crys over rihno, if you dont like the frame dont use him you have the perfectly overpowered excalibur you start of with (slash dash Damage is 150 / 150 / 225 / 500 vs all Grineer, Corpus Crewmen and Ancient Infested and 450 / 450 / 675 /1500 vs light Infested and Moa without upgrades)  ) the dame devs can see the amount of complains they getting for rihno and they will do somethign to reduce there complains so stop spaming with useless crys.

anyway before this they should just get rid of hacking minigame for locked doors and locked doors altogeather some players that dont use volt of loki cannont get past caloris on mecury because of the locked doors bug.

They could simply made a bigger cooldown between the use of iron skin just saying.

It was OP 15 sec godmode 1 sec to reactivate ( even then godmode all ready ) 15 sec godmode.

The prices i realy don't have a problem with that 2 alert of 5k = 15-20k don't see why people complane about the prices.

Likw wayneo  says they increast the rewarts a wile back.

Where.

Alert.

With.

Parts. 

Vobun.

???

Havent seen any yet got the app running and have bin in game for a total of +-24h sinds the patch.

Think they havent put them in yet first get the monney then put it in that would be the smart move and think there doing that.

Less then 1 hour afther the patch i all ready seen 2 people run with it, thats 600 plat a 30 bucks for them.

having rhino skin not being invincible anymore is allright... but not having knockback immunity is the thing that makes me leave it... back to xcal with more damage and the same abilities (slash dash/rhino charge & radial javelin/radial blast)

They're not, he's an alert only warframe.

im sure they will change it being alert only for parts for non-prime will be stupid since not ever one will be playign this 24/7 waiting for the aleart to happen/ wiating could take ages if your super unlucky it could take years. making it a boss drop like other warframes increase the chance of droping right parts to, bet some one will be mad if they had the same parts from 5 alerts lol. maybe they will allow trading of blue print parts when trading comes out since they are not as easy to get and such.

im sure they will change it being alert only for parts for non-prime will be stupid since not ever one will be playign this 24/7 waiting for the aleart to happen/ wiating could take ages if your super unlucky it could take years. making it a boss drop like other warframes increase the chance of droping right parts to, bet some one will be mad if they had the same parts from 5 alerts lol. maybe they will allow trading of blue print parts when trading comes out since they are not as easy to get and such.

DE is testing an alert only warframe, I doubt they'll change it after a few days. We'll just have to live with it is my guess.

Havent seen any yet got the app running and have bin in game for a total of +-24h sinds the patch.

Think they havent put them in yet first get the monney then put it in that would be the smart move and think there doing that.

Less then 1 hour afther the patch i all ready seen 2 people run with it, thats 600 plat a 30 bucks for them.

Forty dollars its 15 plat for 1 dollar

"Oh no, my 15 seconds of god mode, what will I do now?!" Play like the rest of us. Your crutch is gone, and it's staying gone. 80% is still a ridiculous amount. Anyone who says otherwise was too babied by the fact that it was overkill to run around unkillable for 15 seconds. "Oh S#&$, I'm almost out of shields! Let me pop this skill and get them back!" No. Just, no.

Everyone else has responded to the main thing about your post so I will be the one to point out that you are a player like everyone else. Please do not pretend to be a game dev by saying things as if you are.

HI...My English is not very good.I hope you will understand what I'm saying

The remaining 80% damage reduction who would also like to play the rhino?

He had no means of attack

Let us think about rhinos are now positioned?

Attacker? Tanks?

He was just a slow runner caused the collapse of a team player.

At least hope that the abnormal state back rhino

Just ran against Kril in the Rhino and some level 55 infestation.

Using full rank Iron skin

+200% Shield capacity from rank 4 Redirection
+70% Armor from rank 6 Steel Fiber 

+20% Power strength from Rank 3 Focus

I can safely say I heartily dislike the change to max 80% damage reduction. They still shred your shields and do massive damage even while taking a decent stat increase. Really  fells like the power is barely working and makes focusing on tanking with the suit a complete waste of time and effort. Shame because the stomp and blast abilities at full power do a pittance to higher level enemies.

-OR purchase the Blueprint and await the drop of his components from "?" Alerts!

Seriously?

-Rhino Skin no longer grants full invincibility, but can now reach up to 80% Damage Reduction at highest Mod level.

Omg seriously?

-Banshee's Sound Quake has been balanced to do more intended damage amounts on use.

Omfg is it a joke?

-Weapons cost twice as much?

Pay2Win... are you fking kidding me?!?

The game is becoming a real crap. I leave the game(Master 7 account), and I think I will not be the only one to make this decision..

"Unfix" Rhino and Banshee - most of playerbase will be happy.

"Unfix" Market - newbies will be happy.

As I said in other thread, Rhino was perfect, no need to touch him. Same to Banshee - fragile like glass, but deadly.

You killed Rhino :C He is no longer a tank :C Now Trinity is the tank with Link :C   Rhino =/= Trinity

:C Please give invulnerability back :C Please.... ;_;

no thats stupid maybe increase his dame reduction to 90% without mods and make it cnat be upgrade by mods. only duration can be increased. his ulti alsos helps him alot anyway 9seconds of enamies doing nothing but hanging in air.

-OR purchase the Blueprint and await the drop of his components from "?" Alerts!

Seriously?

-Rhino Skin no longer grants full invincibility, but can now reach up to 80% Damage Reduction at highest Mod level.

Omg seriously?

-Banshee's Sound Quake has been balanced to do more intended damage amounts on use.

Omfg is it a joke?

-Weapons cost twice as much?

Pay2Win... are you fking kidding me?!?

The game is becoming a real crap. I leave the game(Master 7 account), and I think I will not be the only one to make this decision..

weapons cost twice as much so what this game during closed beta we had 200 credits reward for very first mission it is no 1k the weapons only got dubled price and rewards where given 5times increase also you cant buy weapons with plat anymore. that is going to oppersite way of pay2win. they increased mssion rewards way before weapons, weapons was under priced and way to easy to get you could buy the whole entire market weapons before i even unlocked ever planet. also im doing fine after reset and not used any palt yet.

no thats stupid maybe increase his dame reduction to 90% without mods and make it cnat be upgrade by mods. only duration can be increased. his ulti alsos helps him alot anyway 9seconds of enamies doing nothing but hanging in air.

weapons cost twice as much so what this game during closed beta we had 200 credits reward for very first mission it is no 1k the weapons only got dubled price and rewards where given 5times increase also you cant buy weapons with plat anymore. that is going to oppersite way of pay2win. they increased mssion rewards way before weapons, weapons was under priced and way to easy to get you could buy the whole entire market weapons before i even unlocked ever planet. also im doing fine after reset and not used any palt yet.

No, it's kinda pay 2 win, because the new BPs require INSANE amounts of alloy plates, which can take HOURS to farm for a low tier weapon like the burston!

No, it's kinda pay 2 win, because the new BPs require INSANE amounts of alloy plates, which can take HOURS to farm for a low tier weapon like the burston!

took me less then a hour to farm 

Resource Quantity Morphics 1 Circuits 300 Polymer Bundle 500 Nano Spores 1250 Credits Creditsicon.png 15,000 Build Time 12h

for paris and i get about 50-100 alloy plates a run on some stages and one run is less then 10min for the longest

took me less then a hour to farm 

Resource Quantity Morphics 1 Circuits 300 Polymer Bundle 500 Nano Spores 1250 Credits Creditsicon.png 15,000 Build Time 12h

for paris and i get about 50-100 alloy plates a run on some stages and one run is less then 10min for the longest

Right, but the paris isn't part of the new blueprints, check out the burston, 300 alloy plates, and try doing purely on venus. It's much harder than sedna/ceres