Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox E3 Show Will Have The Greatest Game Line-Up In Xbox History

TheErebus.

That's 1 game for the console. Here's some statistics 

Item                 Units sold

PS4                   20 million

Wii U                9 million

Can't find xbox ones' sells statistics but PS4 is clearly doing better in terms of units sold 

You know the Wii U does not dictate how popular Nintendo is. Nintendo is debatably the most popular company as they release consistently great games.

Isn't that the princess who you "sleep" with to cure her cure unless that is a completely different person.

The princess had a curse that made her into a Striga (They are bulkier, I'd compare them to let's say... Blanka in street fighter. (Or just search for the Witcher 1 Intro, it depicts exactly that fight)

This girl is a most likely a higher vampire, probably a Bruxa.

The princess had a curse that made her into a Striga (They are bulkier, I'd compare them to let's say... Blanka in street fighter. (Or just search for the Witcher 1 Intro, it depicts exactly that fight)

This girl is a most likely a higher vampire, probably a Bruxa.

Yeah i will need to play Witcher 1 & 2 again  in case we can import our decisions in the 3rd game.

I hope we get to fight her or something similar in the game.

Yeah i will need to play Witcher 1 & 2 again  in case we can import our decisions in the 3rd game.

I hope we get to fight her or something similar in the game.

I don't think you can import, because there are already like 30 endings, and importing olds ones would be too many factors to count.

I don't want to fight her, I felt bad for her :C

I don't think you can import, because there are already like 30 endings, and importing olds ones would be too many factors to count.

I don't want to fight her, I felt bad for her :C

30 Endings?

Woah..  how many of them are sexy time endings?

Well i wonder if we get an option to "cure" her and then we get jiggy.

30 Endings?

Woah..  how many of them are sexy time endings?

Well i wonder if we get an option to "cure" her and then we get jiggy.

http://www.pcgamer.com/the-witcher-3-will-have-36-different-end-states/

But I have to clarify, the game isn't about this chick.

It's about the Wild Hunt, a group of spectral horseman.

Edited by Cynaris

http://www.pcgamer.com/the-witcher-3-will-have-36-different-end-states/

But I have to clarify, the game isn't about this chick.

It's about the Wild Hunt, a group of spectral horseman.

Aren't they chasing some other Witcher called Ciri

Looking forward to traversing the sea though, it looks like a great place to relax and take some nice pictures.

Edited by Hisophonic

Aren't they chasing some other Witcher called Ciri

Looking forward to traversing the sea though, it looks like a great place to relax and take some nice pictures.

Yes, they are, because the Wild Hunt is after her.

She is Geralt's apprentice.

Edited by Cynaris

That's 1 game for the console. Here's some statistics

Item Units sold

PS4 20 million

Wii U 9 million

Can't find xbox ones' sells statistics but PS4 is clearly doing better in terms of units sold

XBONE did out sell PS4 in April, so Sony does need to keep up the pressure. They get complacent to easily.

"Greatest line up in Xbox history" yeah sure.. I fail to see how microsoft is going to beat there actually great past titles like Forza 4, Halo reach, Halo 2, Gears of war 2 and 3, and Sunset overdrive. Because so far most of there xbone exclusives have been disappointing. Hence why I bought the PS4: KZ shadow fall, infamous second son, LBP 3, were all genuinely good titles.

"Greatest line up in Xbox history" yeah sure.. I fail to see how microsoft is going to beat there actually great past titles like Forza 4, Halo reach, Halo 2, Gears of war 2 and 3, and Sunset overdrive. Because so far most of there xbone exclusives have been disappointing. Hence why I bought the PS4: KZ shadow fall, infamous second son, LBP 3, were all genuinely good titles.

Well duh!!!

Of course with FORZA 6!!! HALO 5!!! GEARS OF WAR 4 and SUNSET OVERDRIVE 2!!!

Well duh!!!

Of course with FORZA 6!!! HALO 5!!! GEARS OF WAR 4 and SUNSET OVERDRIVE 2!!!

Meh. Halo is getting killed slowly (such a shame, that series is the reason I'm a gamer). It's a remaster, not a sequel. Nah, I'm good.

I really wonder what this 'line up' is...

Actually a Gears of War remake is up in the air. Halo 5 is on the way, so 2/4.

I'm aware, that's how companies drag in players, with nostalgia, how do you think Nintendo was doing so well last year? Pretty sure it's easier to just remake an old game and improve on it than making a new IP

Meh. Halo is getting killed slowly (such a shame, that series is the reason I'm a gamer). It's a remaster, not a sequel. Nah, I'm good.

I really wonder what this 'line up' is...

Meh I bet the line up won't be much.