May 15Th: Community Hot Topics!

[DE]Danielle

Community Hot Topics  

1,998 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

those event questions and poll shouldnt even be up there. we all know we only do the tedious exercise of the event to get a certain weapon or reward that is mediocre at best. the value that the event really had to offer along with other events are mastery rank and lore but as for "reward"....kind of an unfun and forgettable experience to be honest that makes players grow weary once you enter the second run of it all. i cannot tell myself if it just the enemies and how underpowered they are compared to our might as tenno or if its the event itself but i lie to myself to feel the excitement of it all but inevitably ends in a fizzle than anything else. 

to make it short and simple, events should be exciting, dynamic, and actually worth the time to contribute for a deserving reward.

as an addition to the specific parts of armor, I'd suggest different critical effect temporary debuffs based on the body part hit:

Head crit - concussed: Short stun, lower accuracy debuff.

Torso crit - winded: Forced to stop, movement / shots have bigger pauses in between debuff.

Arm crit - disarmed: Forced to melee, slower melee RoF debuff.

Leg crit - tripped: Falls over, slower movement debuff.

This will hopefully lead to bigger dynamics in critical shots.

i would like to get prisma warframe and weapons skins those will be sick as hell. and guys, limbo should also get a prisma skin, if DE has ideas for him that is. but you should not be able to put those prisma skins on prisma weapons since it is their normal skin. and may, event weapons should not be able to use prisma skins on them, i said may be so that we know they are event weapons in my opinion.

how about getting prisma or prime warframe noggles from the void trader?

Edited by majdwisam

I'd personally like to be able to chose our own Profile pictures instead of the whole "Pay platinum for this picture" gig that is currently going on.

Obviously DE could keep it so that the Platinum paid pictures are used ingame, I have no problem with that but being forced to keep that same picture on the forum really bothers me.

A way that this could be implemented is for players to submit the picture that they want to have on the forums while Editing their profile and have a member of Staff allow or Reject the pending picture.

Knowing DE they'd require that to be a payed service, so an appropriate price of about... 50p? per picture change, if implemented into the game itself.

Anyway its just an idea.

Edit: Personally I'd like my picture to be this because of my obsession with the Yatagarasu and Crow-like birds:

LSyHL0H.jpg

Edited by TheCynicalWelshman

About Baro I would suggest he would bring Arcane Helmets into his supply of goods Just to put some more  value into him. Because we all know that he's been a big disappointment especially since he only  comes every two weeks. So theres my suggestion on what Baro should also bring . Probably might not happen  though :^(

Yes, I'll definitely love seeing new manic enemies!! I WANT TYL REGOR TO FULFILL HIS RESEARCH!! I also want the Elite enemies to live up to their title as well, rarer but way stronger, like the manics and the frontier elite lancers!

Edited by Elvis276

Pleas bring back that rift sigil from Phoenix Intercept. If I remember correctly there was a new start for completely new tennos and my planets got removed somehow so I couldn't play Phoenix intercept ;-;. Please bring it back it looks so awesome ;-;

i love manic and the laugh/barks they make when coming at you. More please, but don't make them have cheesy i cant protect myself stun powers. More manics means different barks though hearing different laugh help PRO-pare yourself before the onslaught and "Knowing is half the battle"

Manics: Not so much more manics but more manic like enemies, say a Demented Corpus. Steals credits from players but has a chance to drop a plat or 2 on death, for those times when your just a few plat short, lol. A rare enemy type of course.

Void Trader:  Think he is good as is but could stand to offer extras for just ducats or credits alone, such as various packs of fusion cores. Maybe alternate helmets that work w/ all frames, rare kubrow prints, or removed weapons and frame parts.

Either way as long as he his rotation is mixed and not just a full rehash it's good.

Precision Aim Damage
Are you a sharp shooter, Tenno? This particular hot topic suggests an armor system that would allow you to deal additional damage to a weakened armored part of the enemy. For example, shooting a Heavy Gunner’s leg would drastically decrease the armor of that particular spot, allowing you to deal increasingly more damage if shot again. Paired with  some Arcane Enhancements that reward accuracy on headshots, the compounded damage output would stop enemies dead in their tracks!

Do you like the idea of integrating more skill-orientated combat features? Would it make the game more challenging? Should it look visually similar to Banshee’s “Sonar” ability? Post your suggestions in the thread.

Not with the current AI. Enemies don't have inertia affecting them. They just twitch to whatever side they chose faster than one cat take a good aim. And mutalist moas are the whole separate story. After the jump they land in one spot, but then appear in another.

Remember Oni?

Man, I love that game! It was my favorite a long time. And I wholeheartedly support all your points.

Edited by Bouldershoulder

I've been prone to negative thoughts on this forum and ingame, but I gotta say... this devstream reversed all of that. My faith in DE has been restored and multiplied, and I'm really hyped for the future and take back any negative comments I've made before. Cheers, DE.