Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, I Tried Using A Bow. I Died.(Pvp)

420degreequicksopeswag

My sentence wasn't like Hei I'm the strongest, you all suck. I know there are people good also outside the forum but I think there are too many people complainimg about bows where I don't see any problems.

Ah, sorry, that's just what i took from the sentence xD

Lol, he ran away in conclave 1.0 as well when facing superior players.

and as for the videos, when you shoot, you stand still to aim, but that makes you an easy target and you take heaps of damage before you fire the arrow. Try moving and shooting at the same time. I know it takes a lot more skill to pull off, but you take a lot less damage and you can survive and your death count won't be high. (After practice, it is easy to pull off shots while moving) The copters you do after the shots is good though.

I usually get kd/rs of 1.5-2.5 i don't die that often. And lift only left when if played with sfu. Not because he was bad but because you guys treated him *and excuse my language* like S#&$ and used spamy weapons which he didn't like.

I experienced this myself macro'd latron wraiths and mareloks or spam latron and marelok, It was broken, and dont get me started on the twin vipers, it was a disaster.

I know lift, he only plays when the playing field is equal and of course with people he enjoys playing with. I leave games when I see known players who power spam, because it's no fun and it unfair. Sure I can surpass them easily in the game but, the stress and frustration it comes with is not worth it. I can understand where hes coming from when he used to tell me that he left sfu filled games. And if theres something wrong with leaving a game that is not enjoyable, sue me.

Thanks for the advice tho.

Edited by Eureka.seveN

I usually get kd/rs of 1.5-2.5 i don't die that often. And lift only left when if played with sfu. Not because he was bad but because you guys treated him *and excuse my language* like S#&$ and used spamy weapons which he didn't like.

I experienced this myself macro'd latron wraiths and mareloks or spam latron and marelok, It was broken, and dont get me started on the twin vipers, it was a disaster.

I know lift, he only plays when the playing field is equal and of course with people he enjoys playing with. I leave games when I see known players who power spam, because it's no fun and it unfair. Sure I can surpass them easily in the game but, the stress and frustration it comes with is not worth it. I can understand where hes coming from when he used to tell me that he left sfu filled games. And if theres something wrong with leaving a game that is not enjoyable, sue me.

Thanks for the advice tho.

well he was staying with me and decado. to be honest i didnt know that lift is venosis who is cruciax 0.o

• 2 weeks later...