Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support Nef Super Ultimate Thread.

SugarShow

support salad for the public healthcare, for ur fellow tenno.... How can u support fast foods?

son, u disappointed me. xD

If you are serving people rotten lettuce in that salad, they're better off with the fast food.

Dera is a trash weapon.

Karak Wraith may be a new main weapon

So: #karakv

Most people will probably shelf it as soon as they realize it's not as powerful as a Soma and they'll just go back to that for their Generic Assault Rifle style weapon. At least the Dera has nothing else even remotely like it in game.

Edited by Ceryk

If you are serving people rotten lettuce in that salad, they're better off with the fast food.

what if they want to change rotten lettuce with fresh one?

as I remember DEs will do their job anyway, and they do however they think it is for good of the game...

so if Corpus wins, u will get Deteron...And Salad will build the Zanuka.

if Grineer wins, u will get Brakk...Aaaand Salad will build the Zanuka.

U know what I mean.

u see? nothing will change the story if nef wins or Mr. X or Y wins...

It's just an event and that's all.... it's just about us.. how we feel about warframe. what is our choices? help someone who wants to destroy? someone who called himself a prophet? prophet of profit? what does profit will do to Tenno if just a rotten lettuce did like that to tenno? a simple question.

so I prefer to help Mr. Rotten Lettuce... GIVING HIM another chance. who knows what will happen next.. chill.

btw, fast foods are bad...dude, mind about ur health :3 xD

Actually You are right.... we do know very little about Nef anyo.

And I actually don't listen to the religious crap he spreads....

Still.... I think that Alad V has .... evil potential that goes beyond anything Nef anyo could dream of.

Alad V is that kind of ...evil psycho megalomaniac ... while Nef Anyo is more of the crowd manipulating kind.

That and the idea of stealing research from one mad scientist only to give it to another mad scientist can only lead to the most interesting of (evil)plots.

I'm supporting Alad simply out of spite for Nef's obnoxious Bursa event. Screw Bursas.

Also I refuse to work for someone who to me looks like a fusion core. (Seriously, I can't help but picture Nef as a fusion core.)

If you hate Bursas you'll definitely hate the Juggernaut...

All corpus are manipulative and petty. The entire stake Nef has in this conflict is nothing but spite. No progress to be made... any progress is always better. If the enemy progresses the Tenno must progress to counter, if Alad cures himself then a cure can be made with the same data the lotus now has. Likewise stealing this data can allow the tenno to get a closer look at the grineer genetic structure and find a way to disrupt it even more.

Nef Anyo has nothing to gain from this conflict.

Dera Vandal is not proven to be inferior to Karak Wraith (although there's a high chance that it's weaker).

Alad V won't cure infestation, because DE doesn't want to remove the faction (duh).

However, it can help develop the appearence of the next infested units.

Either way, the story escalates, and you should be either content or pissed at what you got.

So ... Nef's support thread that Alad supporters post in? 

To be honest, lore wise supporting Alad is not wise, we all know what he did and what he WILL do with the data we collect for him. Lesser evil as Nef Anyo, why not? What did he do to us? Nothing. Made some of us rip huge CHUNKS of credits from him and he ain't even mad.

Reward wise, it's Alad V's win from the start :/ Shame, I'd rly like our community to be more  lore focused than they are now. Dera Vandal may not be that bad.

PS. I'd rly love to see that supporting Alad would have some rly freakish consequences that all of his supporters would regret. Maybe new Juggernaut unit to be such a pain in the &#! players will beg DE to nerf it :D AYYY! Totally want such consequences to deal with. Players choices that "create" players game.