Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Warframe Sketch

Syncrasis

tumblr_nomus3Owun1qdt0m6o1_1280.jpg

Been thinking about what kind of warframe would really fit me, and well... I'm more of the gross infested type than anything else. Bit of a lot of my favorite things, including mutalist Alad V's color scheme, and Nekros' anorexic anatomy. I DO WHAT I WANT

Powers include the ability to turn a single non-infested unit of choice into an infested, or command an infested unit. Her ultimate is that she can release basketball-sized flying units from pods on her back according to how many enemies she kills (and consumes their blood or something). Other abilities involve spores somehow and Phorid spines. 

Also the little scales on her right arm that would stick up like the feather things on Howl when he does that cool thing because that scene is cool (that part where he breaks the airship)

Oh and the thing on her head is a smaller version of the Hive neural nodes

well maybe with alad v winning the event, he'll use the cure, become even stronger, then steal another warframe and start a brand new project where he intricately controls the infestation and assimilates warframes and turns them on his side, against the lotus....end product could be what you drew.

very nice art though.