Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Camera Glitch Found :) Semi - 1St Person View!

Haepax

Hello! I found a new glitch (I hope it's new) in relation to the position of the camera in the Tubemen of Regor mission, I know it can sometimes happen when I decipher the lock right before you flood the place, and the cipher right after that part. aS64oYD.png If anyone else is running into this, or if it's a unique bug to myself alone... I don't know. Please look into this, DE!

Another day, another First-person bug post

get use to it, doubt DE's will fix this anytime soon, sense it is a random occurrence.

Not saying that DE's are incompetent, I'm saying that sense its random, its harder to narrow down the possible bugs, or problems that cause this view bug.

Edited by GhostUnitVII

Has happened to me, too. At first it's funny, then it gets annoying.

For me, it has a tendency to occur after hacking consoles. At least there have been two or three times when this fun happens after hacking.

get use to it, doubt DE's will fix this anytime soon, sense it is a random occurrence.

Not that absolutely random. When it happens it is always after a hacking minigame. Happens mostly when you carry a datamass / energy battery or have Hysteria Claws / Redeemers when hacking. 

To be honest I am a bit lazy to test this but if you access the console in Hysteria and it expires during hacking it has a chance to break the view. Most likely any automatic weapon switch can trigger this during the hacking like accessing the console after a quick melee attack while the animation still plays.

Not that absolutely random. When it happens it is always after a hacking minigame. Happens mostly when you carry a datamass / energy battery or have Hysteria Claws / Redeemers when hacking. 

To be honest I am a bit lazy to test this but if you access the console in Hysteria and it expires during hacking it has a chance to break the view. Most likely any automatic weapon switch can trigger this during the hacking like accessing the console after a quick melee attack while the animation still plays.

I also got this bug when get knocked down when im near a wall, hacking (without weapon switching), hooked while jumping.