Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Feel Sorry And Funny At The Same Time...

LogaMC1995

"Alad supporters are just for it because of the promise of Karak Wraith"

Yeah, and Nef supporters are all in it for morality sake. 

poorly balanced event is poorly balanced, they should've disclosed the weapon stats beforehand and made the weapons balanced so that players would've been able to chose the one they liked most without gimping themselves, as it stands the karak is WAY better than the dera (math wise, not going to delve into projectile vs hitscan) so it's only logical that most players would chose alad, nobody cares about what happens to alad and nef, the one with the hightest battlepay will win, and when they're equal people go for the one with the weapon which feels more likely to be better 

poorly balanced event is poorly balanced, they should've disclosed the weapon stats beforehand and made the weapons balanced so that players would've been able to chose the one they liked most without gimping themselves, as it stands the karak is WAY better than the dera (math wise, not going to delve into projectile vs hitscan) so it's only logical that most players would chose alad, nobody cares about what happens to alad and nef, the one with the hightest battlepay will win, and when they're equal people go for the one with the weapon which feels more likely to be better 

I think the word "balanced" isn't supposed to be used here, rather the word "Vagueness" is the proper term or whatever. 

My post was directed to the people who specifically say (or used to say) that Alad V supporters are just greedy and are in it for the Karak, when now we have people like in the videos above practically giving away items just so that their side can win.

well I never thought id see propaganda for a side. much less bribes... oh wait. that's just what alad and nef have been doing this whole time.

anyway I don't care for what either of them are giving away. mostly because once I decide to do something I think is right im not swayed that easy.

also ive always seen giveaways as a bit of a gamble or a lottery. its why I havn't bothered to watch the dev streams live for the giveaways.

that's not to say that I don't want to watch them live, it just happens at 4.00 am for me.

also 75 plat is a tiny tiny amount.