Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Afraid Of The Ocean?

TheErebus.

I didn't mean for it to sound nefarious, well at least not in this case.

The way I phrased it is more fitting to horror games and the popularity of one causing a huge wave of re-creations.

It's like we're already in the ocean with the amount of salt you have for that game.

I'd play it. I loled at dead space when everyone thought it was scary.

I feel for you, I was a bit dissappointed too, got killed by the monsters like twice only (played on normal).

At least main menu gave me some chills.

giphy.gif

On topic, I don´t know what is more creepy, the game or that "happy fish" logo?

I feel for you, I was a bit dissappointed too, got killed by the monsters like twice only (played on normal).

At least main menu gave me some chills.

giphy.gif

On topic, I don´t know what is more creepy, the game or that "happy fish" logo?

I'm not sure which dead space it was. I only played 3 with the intention of playing co-op (never happened). But there was a zero G section and the necromorph was floating toward the player, and my mate was freaking out and I was just cracking up laughing at the way it was flailing about.

I'm not sure which dead space it was. I only played 3 with the intention of playing co-op (never happened). But there was a zero G section and the necromorph was floating toward the player, and my mate was freaking out and I was just cracking up laughing at the way it was flailing about.

Only one I played was original Dead Space, it was good but not like what I expected (aka getting brutally murdered around every corner)

As someone who scuba dives, I find this hilarious. OHSHETWHYISTHERENOAIRWHERETHEFUCKISMYDIVEBUDDYWHERETHEFUCKISTHESECONDOCTOPUSGIMMETHATMOFOINEEDAIRPUTITINPSHHHH *breathes*
Other than stuff like that, the thing I'm really afraid of is touching rocks or coral, abyss is fine, sharks and sea kraits are fine, but damn do I not want to get scraped.

Edited by madmag101