The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Vauban Tesla Stacking Game Crash

SPBmayhem

Stacking on the Tesla Grenade causes my game to crashes but not my friends PC thats has a much outdated PC compared to me. My FPS stay at an Average throughout the game of 58-59fps at max settings this doesn't change when stacking warframe just Crashes

Computer Specs:

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130318-1533)

Processor: Intel® Core i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16332MB RAM

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Graphics Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 x2

Display Memory: 4014 MB
Dedicated Memory: 1966 MB

Edited by SPBmayhem

Hi SPBmayhem,

Is there any chance that your friend is using a computer that does not support the Nvidia Physx Effects setting? If he is, then have you been always experienced this crash while being the host of the game?

If you manage to get this crash again then can you please post your WAR-####? It should be on the final window of the popup that appears immediately after your game has crashed.

Thanks a lot!

Hi SPBmayhem,

Is there any chance that your friend is using a computer that does not support the Nvidia Physx Effects setting? If he is, then have you been always experienced this crash while being the host of the game?

If you manage to get this crash again then can you please post your WAR-####? It should be on the final window of the popup that appears immediately after your game has crashed.

Thanks a lot!

I have had an issue with PhysX causing people to crash when two radial javelin are set off one after the other as well. We tested this with PhysX on and off at this point.

On a side note it seems that PhysX has stopped working for a lot of people I noticed that this morning?