Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Went Wrong With Tiberon? And Other Forgotten Guns

WonbadEthic

I know Tiberon is old news, but I never really understood why everyone seemed to think it wasn't worth the Latron; does it suck? Has it been nerfed to the point of uselessness? Is there no hope for it? I asked my friend and he said yes to the following, but i'd like some other opinions, please.

As a second, these newly input akjagra( akjaeger, akjaguar, akjuggallo?), are they worth all those materials? I don't put a lot of time into this game as much as I used to, so farming would take a bit of a stretch, regardless I wanted to know beforehand.

Lastly, and the shortest, build the regular Gammacor, or get Cephalon Cuda's Gammacor?

Tiberion is pretty much for those who want a hit scan weapon that shoots fast and does more damage per bullet than a boltor prime.

I think people just REALY hate Burst weapons, something about lag issues, but I don't believe that's a problem unless if its near unplayable levels of lag.

Tiberon is fantastic, and despite being a burst fire weapon it doesn't suffer at all from lag/FPS drops like Hind still does.

Shotguns are also fantastic when you use them at close range, but players like to run their mouths without using anything, so here we are.

I still dream about a day when the crafting requirements (and mastery rank requirements) would actually reflect how good a weapon is, higher costs - better weapons, isnt it just logical?

There are a few examples...like Dragon Nikana

But it would be nice if the MR and/or Crafting requirements were consistent with weapons viability (even if the weapon needed an unorthodox build).

Because of Prime Access along with Event weapons : They can be the exception to the rule of needing higher MR requirements to be better* (Baro can just have high Ducat prices to reflect weapon's viability rating)

I think that would be fair & wish for the day when DE states that is how it will be moving forward.

To OP:

The Tiberon is a very good Burst Rifle that feels like the burst variant of a Latron (which I hope was the intention and if so, Job well done)

People dislike the Akjagara due mainly to recoil. The AkBoloto was better until Semi-Auto fire rate cap was implemented: I personally use them exclusively on My Nekros replacing my Vaykor Marelok...the sound and reload animation seems more immerseful and enough maxed out mods and forma is enough for the weapon to take you through 40minute T3/T4 Survival. They are okay in my book and were worth the investment.

But I also adore the Dual-Decurions

So if you prefer the weapons of the general populous; you will not like the AkJagara and will feel 'uneasy' about time & resource loss.

Edited by (PS4)MrNishi