Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Mission Reward Bug

Myscho

5x R5 fusion core si pretty common reward in Syndicate survival and looks like those rewards are only cosmetics, because i never saw in Mission summary or adding to my inventory fusion core count, same with Syndicate spy and "unidentified items". So what the point showing rewards when you never get it, this should be fixed or remove

5x R5 fusion core si pretty common reward in Syndicate survival and looks like those rewards are only cosmetics, because i never saw in Mission summary or adding to my inventory fusion core count, same with Syndicate spy and "unidentified items". So what the point showing rewards when you never get it, this should be fixed or remove

I personally never saw any r5 as reward in synd survivals, once 10min. reach, nothing happens, just telling u to ext, so idk how u saw r5 pack. 

But yeah.. spy missions dont give rewards even though every console we hacks give unidentified reward. I can only assume they are the synd Rep.

besides,it's shown in mission lobby that synd missions only gives synd rep, nthg else, so i guess that's that.