The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Randomly Disconnected - Unable To Login (5/22) [Megathread]

cheukyi6

Lost 100 Neurodes in a run. Item not credited to me, DC to login page after a mission. Weapon XP still unranked.

Wow. That's just... wow, you got hit really bad. I'd try contacting the Support if I were you.

Hardly a possiblity. As others have said, it's got to be us Euro-bastards finally swarming the servers.

Dude. Have you ever played ANY online F2P game at all? Have you had any experience with any game devs ever? Digital Extremes are one of the rare devs who do care. Resending rewards to each and every one of us would take far too long. If you want your stuff and have proof you had it earned, contact Support. They're usually extremely helpful.

I have played my share of f2p mmos and never had these problems occur in such a high amount warframe presents me with issues. And you didnt understand me. DE shouldnt resend the rewards manually. They should implement a system that forces our game to send the data of our received missions to the server as long as the server makes sure we got what we earned. Right now it seems, this data gets only send one time at one specific point at the end of the mission and if a hiccup occurs during that time you're screwed. This shouldnt happen. Same goes for crashes. They are handled really badly regarding loot. 

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Profanity

I am usually getting log out automatically after completing a mission. This time it happens again. And worse. It didn't log out completely. It just show Regor loading screen with no process be made. Stuck forever. 

Here take a look at this: http://imgur.com/0rHSBny

Please give me some advises asap.

I have played my share of f2p mmos and never had these problems occur in such a high amount warframe presents me with issues. And you didnt understand me. DE shouldnt resend the rewards manually. They should implement a system that forces our game to send the data of our received missions to the server as long as the server makes sure we got what we earned. Right now it seems, this data gets only send one time at one specific point at the end of the mission and if a hiccup occurs during that time you're #*($%%@. This shouldnt happen. Same goes for crashes. They are handled really badly regarding loot. 

Well, there's a possibility a script will run that will reimburse those who were hit by this issue. Do note, they cannot do this until the issue is resolved.

Now, my game has never crashed - and I mean never - in the two years I've been playing. Sure, disconnects do happen, but one has to be mindful of the amount of players currently trying to play. Server infrastructure gets crashes easily, and it's not easy to immediately shrug that off and keep hounding. 

I do agree one such system should be implemented in one way or another though. I'm guessing it's not quite as simple as it seems though.

Edited by Gale47

finish mission , loot does not show correctly, die after extract for no reason. If your lucky you return to your ship and see what you actually looted if your unlucky you get disconected and lose everything.

How would that help?

I'm pretty sure that was a joke. At least, I hope so.

Seems the servers might be getting DDOS'ed but im unsure

I hope this isn't the case... but if it is, DE will probably extend the duration of the event.

Edited by Gale47