The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Randomly Disconnected - Unable To Login (5/22) [Megathread]

cheukyi6

Myself and 2 friends Just ran 2 Tower 1 Survival missions, Smooth run, Successful extraction with no lag glitches, no crashes

However in neither case did me or 1 other player receive any mission or completion rewards, While all the items appeared on the Mission summery nothing was added to our inventory's, Including but not limited to over 100 mods, Nova prime helmet blueprint, Bo prime ornament, 2 Paris prime lower limb, 20 argon crystal, 30000 credits, many other resources and experience.

Both runs ran to the 30 minute reward mark.

Tried restarting to see if there was an update error, no such luck.

If any other pertinent data is required please inform me.

Look forward to a speedy resolution.

Yep, many things going wrong at the moment

1. People can't login at all

2. Accepting in game invites leads to failed to join and boot to login screen

3. Completing a mission with a squad causes a freeze/crash at extraction leading to progress loss

Tried solo and seems to be working fine.

mh? oh, right, seems like threads are getting merged xD

Mhh, still.. I am not sure if this has something to do with the Server Update yesterday. A little psa or post to clarify what's going on would be nice in my opinion :3

yeah, this is happening more than half the time at end of mission extraction.  things were fine after their second set of server upgrades, but i wonder if they did a third set of upgrades in the past 7 or so hours and it is causing this  :/

Spent a bunch of plat on boosters to make the most of the bonus weekend, and now I can't even play.

Also that login failed noise is getting extremely irritating. It almost seems designed to be loud and obnoxious. HAHA IT FAILED AGAIN, LOSER.