The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am Done With The Game

Kantazo

Are people aware that DE stands for Digital Extremes not DEvelopers? So when you say "I hope the DE's" it comes out aI hope the Digital Extremes". sounds silly...

Can iz haz you platS?

Most people do, but DE's also can be inferred to mean Digital Extremes (a company name shortened to DE and made possessive or plural). DE's may not make much sense spelled out but not exactly a stretch either   

OP, now do you see the reason I made several thread about the degrading quality of the community?

28/29 replies makes sarcasm of you, non were supportive.

Oh my god. We disagree with the OP. We ALL MUST BE TROLLS.

It only proves that his reason for being done with the game is simply petty, if not short-sighted and that many of us disagree with his view.

God forbid that we actually support DE with more than just money.

Pot calling the kettle black. People like you who think that everyone else degrades entire communities but think they're just messiahs who are immune to it are the degradation itself. Ugh.

Edited by Shaftronics

Most people do, but DE's also can be inferred to mean Digital Extremes (a company name shortened to DE and made possessive or plural). DE's may not make much sense spelled out but not exactly a stretch either   

To prevent this, I use DEvs to refer to the group of people within DE working on Warframe, and DE for Digital Extremes.

Oh my god. We disagree with the OP. We ALL MUST BE TROLLS.

It only proves that his reason for being done with the game is simply petty, if not short-sighted and that many of us disagree with his view.

God forbid that we actually support DE with more than just money.

Pot calling the kettle black. People like you who think that everyone else degrades entire communities but think they're just messiahs who are immune to it are the degradation itself. Ugh.

I wasn't talking to you.

I have zero interest arguing/talking to you.

This is nowhere near Firefall's example, nothing wrong happened here.

Firefall is not even optimized, bad graphics and high system requirements... and it's been in closed beta for over a year now (started playing with it in May last year, when it was fun, but it's not anmyore)

Edited by Kespertive

You are a Hunter and you are a founder. You should support DE instead of making rage quit threads.

Balancing is a long-time process that involves nerfing and buffing. Iron Skin needed a nerf as well as Sound Quake.

I am sure there will be buffs for the other abilities soon, because they need them.

Keep calm, be patient, Tenno.