The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Trinity Build?

DanDrac0

Question

I just got Trinity and I really like her two augment mods, Abating Link and Energy Leech.  However, Abating link couldn't fit with the build I had, so it had to stay at rank 0. 

So I have to forma her to change one of her D's into a V polarity so it can fit, as well as change that D aura slot for a Dash so I can put down Corrosive Projection.

This is the build I was planning:
(All mods are maxed except for Blind Rage)

Corrosive Projection (Aura)

Flow

Natural Talent

Quick Thinking (in the D slot)

Rage

Continuity

Blind Rage (rank 7, in the forma'ed D slot turned V)

Abating Link

Energy Leech

I tried this build out before I forma'ed the aura slot and it kicked &#! in a T3 Survival. We managed to go more than 40 minutes and that was without Corrosive Projection. I kept spamming Energy Vampire the its augment mod just gave my team over shields every time I cast it.

But now, with this, I can max out Abating link and further reduce the enemy's armor combined with Corrosive Projection.

But now I'm leveling it again and noticing that without range, energy vampire can't give energy to everyone and they have to be within range. So I'm debating about switching Continuity with a range mod, but I'm not too sure. Thoughts?

7 answers to this question

In void, I guess if you have people with corrosive projection, use Energy Leech

Against Corpus and Infested, use Energy Leech because they have no armor

Against Void and Grineer, if nobody has corrosive projection, use Abating Link

If you're always topped off with Energy Vamp, I'd suggest you'd drop Rage for any mod of your choosing.

Natural talent can be swapped for anything else, unless you really dislike the cast speed for link and EV.

Grab any primed versions of flow or continuity if you can, bring up Blindrage to its max and it'll be a pretty solid build.

If you're always topped off with Energy Vamp, I'd suggest you'd drop Rage for any mod of your choosing.

Natural talent can be swapped for anything else, unless you really dislike the cast speed for link and EV.

Grab any primed versions of flow or continuity if you can, bring up Blindrage to its max and it'll be a pretty solid build.

But isn't Quickthinking + Rage still somewhat viable on Trinity?

Also, with the constant spamming of the spells, natural talent is always a must cause the animations without it take soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggg.

But isn't Quickthinking + Rage still somewhat viable on Trinity?

Also, with the constant spamming of the spells, natural talent is always a must cause the animations without it take soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggg.

Quick thinking: definitly. Rage: not rly. You are able to replentish health and energy with your abilitys so thers no real need for rage or life strike.

High duration and enough strength to completely strip armor for Abating Link.

Low duration and decent strength for EV spam with Energy Vampire - and lots of range.

Pick one and stick with it, imo; a hybrid of the two is simply worse than either at both jobs.

Edited by Darzk