Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has Warframe Helped Your Life Outside The Game?

(PSN)TheArrowOfGod

Actually since Ive been on warframe it trew me in a downward spiral. Was spending too much time playing and lost track of things, started to have problems with the gf and ended up breaking up a 4 year relationship -.-. But I guess in the end I learned a valuable leason, and I have more control.

Right now I have balance.

both the forums and the game are a constant and fun training ground for my typing and writing skills.

by replying to people  in game and being as long winded as I am I can now write faster and finish the stories im writing faster.

and the forums help with proper spelling, were to put comma's and that sort of stuff. also used for writing stories.

both the forums and the game are a constant and fun training ground for my typing and writing skills.

by replying to people  in game and being as long winded as I am I can now write faster and finish the stories im writing faster.

and the forums help with proper spelling, were to put comma's and that sort of stuff. also used for writing stories.

The question is : can you make cheese better now?

It has not "helped" me, but it has somewhat influenced some of my physical movements.

The way the Tenno sit/kneel down I have adapted into my real life movement when sitting on the floor or any flat surface that isn't a chair.

Same speed, positioning of hands, posture, etc.

J0Wk5rw.gif

...I'm not the only one?!

Seiza!

I sit like this sometimes too... I look more respectful.

That must be contagious!!

Edited by unknow99

The question is : can you make cheese better now?

do you have any idea how hard it is to make actual cheese? you need huge vats of milk and then turn it into yogurt so you can then make that into cheese.

if I remember right it takes 1 2 or 3 weeks of waiting for the yogurt to turn into cheese. and more before that to turn the milk.

and I just might be patent enough to wait that long, but I do not have enough money to get the whole processes started.

ive got a feeling that ill need to buy or rent a barn to make it all in as well.

and if your talking about just cutting cheese or making sandwiches, then also no.

By escaping kubrows and zanuka i have overcome my fear over stray dogs, by whacking stalker i have still problems with  the real stalker, by obeying lotus i am a good student in my class, my beating up grinner im no longer bullied. Yes warframe has inspired me

Edited by stgodslayer

It's helped me get connected to people again (you know who you are) as well as helped me work on my communication and empathy.

The improvement in my communication has allowed me to train employees at work by providing clear and understandable direction and it's helped me make training manuals.  In addition to that, we're beta testing some software at work and if it wasn't for this awesome community, I wouldn't be able to give them the constructive feedback that they need to improve.

It's helped me get connected to people again (you know who you are) as well as helped me work on my communication and empathy.

The improvement in my communication has allowed me to train employees at work by providing clear and understandable direction and it's helped me make training manuals.  In addition to that, we're beta testing some software at work and if it wasn't for this awesome community, I wouldn't be able to give them the constructive feedback that they need to improve.

do u usually communicate by smacking people with fragor or shooting them with bolter prime or understandable kubrow biting direction and angle and type all commands and compliments?

I knew you were on the sado side, Earthworm Jim...

I knew it...

Stahp calling me Earthworm Jim D: I'm not a worm, I'm a person! D: At least I was last time I checked. (I've also never played the game/s so if that was a reference I'm in the dark..Nopunintended)

Edited by DecapitatingJim

Stahp calling me Earthworm Jim D: I'm not a worm, I'm a person! D: At least I was last time I checked. (I've also never played the game/s so if that was a reference I'm in the dark..Nopunintended)

What? You never played it?! What are you waiting for, it's hilarious!! :D

Okay, I'll stahp.