Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synoid Gammacor Bring It Back!

(PSN)slapyourmamma

I just got the Synoid Gammacor and then saw that it only had a base magnetic of 28. That's worse then the Gammacor what happend to this weapon this needs to at least be buffed from 28 to at least 75 because I can't even look at the weapon anymore. THE ORIGINAL IS BETTER FIX THIS CRAP DE

Remember, multiply damage by fire rate for Damage Per Second. 28 damage per shot, 15 shots per second

15x28=420

420 damage per second

Now let's look at the regular gammacor

50 damage per shot

5 shots per second

5x50=250 damage per second

420/250= 1.68

The synoid does 1.68 times more damage per second

a074vr4.gif

5nimZho.gif

79N4Owz.gif

Also Inb4 the "DPS is the same" reply.

This weapon is now straight garbage this is crap that de needs to fix.
Remember, multiply damage by fire rate for Damage Per Second. 28 damage per shot, 15 shots per second

15x28=420

420 damage per second

Now let's look at the regular gammacor

50 damage per shot

5 shots per second

5x50=250 damage per second

420/250= 1.68

The synoid does 1.68 times more damage per second[/quote

That's not that much dude

^From base values, yes. But the higher base damage of the basic Gammacor scales far better with mods, meaning it surpasses the Synoid in the long run.

Also, making it faster with lower damage just makes it even more ammo defficient than other conintuous weapons.

Edited by Khaos_Zand3r

So you want to bring it back to it's normal state where it could out DPS every primary weapon ever, and 1 shot lvl 60 heavy gunners? No, It's surfacing now that it's a bit worse than what it was, but I don't want that OP thing back.

^From base values, yes. But the higher base damage of the basic Gammacor scales far better with mods, meaning it surpasses the Synoid in the long run.

True, percentages do make it harder. THe main reason the regular gammacor excels is because of the ammo efficiency. Otherwise the synoid has higher damage per second, albeit the gap lessens because of mods with percent values

The synoid does 1.68 times more damage per second[/quote

That's not that much dude

Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg

all other syndicate weapons have increased base damage of only <10% except for rakta ballistica(but the rakta ballistica has that projectile time, charge and burst shot), yet you complain that the synoid gammacor has a nearly 70% damage increase?

49c446e721870b17a325b8f9740888d2f3010ce9

I just got the Synoid Gammacor and then saw that it only had a base magnetic of 28. That's worse then the Gammacor what happend to this weapon this needs to at least be buffed from 28 to at least 75 because I can't even look at the weapon anymore. THE ORIGINAL IS BETTER FIX THIS CRAP DE

wow...you asked so nicely. i don't see how DE could turn you down.

Anyone who thinks this weapon is still good for anything other than bosses is dead wrong, sure it has tons of dps, but how long can you keep that dps up? Like 30 seconds? Rakta ballistica can fire for like 5 minutes with no ammo drops, hence synoid is garbage.

Edited by Kripnex

Weapon is capable of overshadow Boltor Prime's DPS, gets called "garbage".

Yeah the Synoid is really powerful its damage is... scratch that it ran out of ammo before I could finish the sentence and now it does no damage at all.

Edited by Azure.M

DE i challenge you to add something to the game that is op and don't nerf it.  every time you try and fail you must compensate all players with a free   75 plat pack.    however if it literally breaks the game than go ahead and fix, gotta keep the game working

Boltor Prime has been in game for more than a year now.

Anyone who thinks this weapon is still good for anything other than bosses is dead wrong, sure it has tons of dps, but how long can you keep that dps up? Like 30 seconds? Rakta ballistica can fire for like 5 minutes with no ammo drops, hence synoid is garbage.

if people would complain about this and not the damage numbers we wouldnt have this problem. DPS is the same as previous it now just has like 0 sustainability and is thus not very good outside of certain situations. It's not because the damage is bad....and i just wish that would stop being the argument for why its bad

Yeah the Synoid is really powerful its damage is... scratch that it ran out of ammo before I could finish the sentence and now it does no damage at all.

Have you tried throwing it at the enemies? With enough accuracy you may be able to perform a headshot.

if people would complain about this and not the damage numbers we wouldnt have this problem. DPS is the same as previous it now just has like 0 sustainability and is thus not very good outside of certain situations. It's not because the damage is bad....and i just wish that would stop being the argument for why its bad

Practically though, it does have less damage. Before you could stick Anemic Agility and stuff on it and squeeze the maximum amount of DPS possible and it would still be really ammo-effecient. Now you can't use those and have to waste a slot on Pistol Mutation. My new build does literally less than half the DPS of the old one. And it still runs out of ammo.

Have you tried throwing it at the enemies? With enough accuracy you may be able to perform a headshot.

Nah I just switched to Atomos instead. It's the new cool hand laser thing. Synoid is so last season.

Edited by Azure.M