Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

And The Powercreep Lives On In Conclave...

9tailboy

Just a suggestion: read other posts in PvP before making your own. Saves me some time posting whole new threads. Might save you some time, too.

If the daikyu discussion goes for too much longer, someone may need to make a daikyu complaint megathread.

if a player hogs energy=you go to another energy spot and wait a minute while everyone is getting points

shotgun=run as far as possible and possible snipe him(you still need a high damage weapon aka Daikyu)

If you see bow=you're screwed so run, even players who see you melee will dodge before ever pulling back that string, its just common sense, you can attempt to block it, but players always have a way to bypass so many flaws.

Umm...please always keep moving, even while standing near an energy spawn.

I'm at a loss for words on your stated strategies. I could say a lot, but nothing that comes to mind seems like it would be enough.

If the Daikyu was as powerful as you seem to make it out to be, then it would be the only weapon anyone used in Conclave. Such is not the case. If you have trouble using melee to counter a Daikyu user, then the only suggestion is to invest more time in that practice.

Just a suggestion: read other posts in PvP before making your own. Saves me some time posting whole new threads. Might save you some time, too.

If the daikyu discussion goes for too much longer, someone may need to make a daikyu complaint megathread.

Umm...please always keep moving, even while standing near an energy spawn.

I'm at a loss for words on your stated strategies. I could say a lot, but nothing that comes to mind seems like it would be enough.

If the Daikyu was as powerful as you seem to make it out to be, then it would be the only weapon anyone used in Conclave. Such is not the case. If you have trouble using melee to counter a Daikyu user, then the only suggestion is to invest more time in that practice.

Or you don't have to post any threads at all, you can just leave people alone if you don't like it, but if you find posting too much is a problem, you haven't been a resident of a forum much.

And I don't think moving around when near an energy spawn is what you want to do if you want the energy, maybe if someone comes but you should be ready to assault them

About the Daikyu, it is a new weapon and people don't use it much yet so give it time, also strun wraith came out and that thing also kicks &#! in conclave, but thats understanding, it takes about 5 shots at most to kill. Also if people are going melee against the Daikyu, whats the chance they will melee back with something stronger? Its very high, basic pvp build, cover all weaknesses, and the Daikyu covers a lot.

Or you don't have to post any threads at all, you can just leave people alone if you don't like it, but if you find posting too much is a problem, you haven't been a resident of a forum much.

And I don't think moving around when near an energy spawn is what you want to do if you want the energy, maybe if someone comes but you should be ready to assault them

About the Daikyu, it is a new weapon and people don't use it much yet so give it time, also strun wraith came out and that thing also kicks ! in conclave, but thats understanding, it takes about 5 shots at most to kill. Also if people are going melee against the Daikyu, whats the chance they will melee back with something stronger? Its very high, basic pvp build, cover all weaknesses, and the Daikyu covers a lot.

You might have noticed a lot of others telling you the same things that have been said in other threads. That's why I suggested you read those threads before posting your own. It helps keep things organized and helps you make more informed posts. It gives you more credit as a player.

Moving around near an energy spawn, or simply just keeping moving, keeps you from being an easy target, even against a braton or latron. That's a fundamental aspect of any arena-style PvP game.

As far as melee'ing a daikyu user: what weapon can a daikyu-user use that would be stronger than your equipped and possibly channeled melee? Melee is fairly balanced, now.

"And The Powercreep Lives On In Conclave.."

This title makes no sense - we went from a fast to charge, spammable one shot bow (apperently paris nerf is already forgotten) to a very slow charge, only able to shoot when fully charged bow.

I may be critical of the daikyu myself but I can´t stand this type of bullS#&$ reasoning which comes down to a ragefest of "it is broken BECAUSE I SAY SO". If the entire argument of the opening post comes down to hyperbole and unbackeded claims than I see no reason at all to take it serious.