Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Terminal Velocity Makes The Dera More Usable

Skitzotech

Question

How to make the dera more usable with terminal velocity! Only issue is that it causes a bug where bullets stay suspended in time. These "paused in time bullets" actually have a large area around them that blocks all follow up shots. Hopefully with enough talk about this bug maybe DE will see it and make a hotfix.

Im actually enjoying the dera and I'm on my way to 6 formaing it XD.

10 answers to this question

HERESY!! YOU HAVE DEFILED THE NAME OF QUIETTE SHY'S FAMOUS VOICE AND 'QUICK FACT' WITH YOUR BLATANT PLAGIARISM!!

Face palm. Sigh...

1. I am a huge fan of all warframe youtubers. (I mention this many times in my videos and have infact made fan videos with their "cheep cheep" compitition as well as "dressed to kill")

2. when I made my first Quick Tip video almost 3 months ago I was completely unaware that she had a segment called "Quick Fact" I only learned of this when I saw her Fire Quake video. (truth)

3. I have seen paople using text to speach programs for years on youtube, Razer blade kandy, bane 666au, another female youtuber (her name escapes me). I agree that Shy was the one who personally told me how to get the text to speach software, and I have big  love for her because it. If you look at all of my previous videos from YEARS ago, you will see that I change my voice to simulate there being another person when i need multible people to get a point across. I used the idea of text to speech (becasue i suck at changing my voice lol) and did what i have been doing for years prior.

4. I make anime review videos as well. Am I copying 4neverworld? I make bf4 videos too. Am I copying level cap? All I am saying is that I do this whole youtube becasue I love the community, the personalities and the game its self and I only wish to express my self while bringing information and joy (my jokes suck a lot of the time lol) to people.

Anyway Shy put up a super informative Quick Fact video today you should check it out. It made me lol. 

Edited by Skitzotech

Who'd think that increasing projectile velocity makes using given gun easier to use.

Too bad there's still this pesky range compensation algorithm that goes completely apeS#&$ crazy when enemies are within hug distance.

Anyway, hey Skitzo :v

Edited by Mofixil

Who'd think that increasing projectile velocity makes using given gun easier to use.

Too bad there's still this pesky range compensation algorithm that goes completely apeS#&$ crazy when enemies are within hug distance.

Anyway, hey Skitzo :v

What do you mean? damage drop off at range? And Hellooooo!! <3

What do you mean? damage drop off at range? 

Projectiles don't exactly go straight after leaving the gun, actually, there's a nicely hidden algorithm that does its best to try to align projectile path to where the player is aiming. However, it randomly gets stuck (I had an example somewhere) or goes completely crazy when the distance between the aimpoint and the weapon goes into negative, known as "bad accuracy when gun is in the enemy".

Projectiles don't exactly go straight after leaving the gun, actually, there's a nicely hidden algorithm that does its best to try to align projectile path to where the player is aiming. However, it randomly gets stuck (I had an example somewhere) or goes completely crazy when the distance between the aimpoint and the weapon goes into negative, known as "bad accuracy when gun is in the enemy".

OHHH I hae replicated this and am just way too lazy to make a video of it... I was using a bow and tried to shoot a resource crate in the void through a wall. The arrow shot off at a 90 degree angle. and flew off to another continent lol. I can replicate this anywhere with a corner or the edge of a wall...