Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Will Dark Sector Get Some Love?

By this I mean will you guys (DE) remaster and re-release it onto current gen systems?

I am open to the idea and this way those that have never played the fore father game to warframe can do so.

Oh yess we need a remake of it... It's so good, but a newer version with better animations, graphics and everything would be awesome

You can't expect to post and pretend to have direct answers from the staff.

Given the direction Conclave 2.0 is taking, next Dark Sectors are going to be total trash.

We are not talking about the gamemode here XD

We are talking about the older game, that came before Warframe

I'm 100% wanting this game to be remastered. However i can't honsetly see it happening, mainly due to it not being profitable. I can see how many of us love & play both DS & WF but i just can see DS remastered selling that many units. I think for this to actually happen DE would need to do the same as they did with WF & get it fund by the community/player/fanbase. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

They're probably recreating it to fit with the new Conclave style, get Teshin lines for it, that sort of thing.

"Another Clan has challenged your honor and right to hold this rail. Face them in combat and prove them wrong."

"You claim this Clan to be unworthy to hold this rail. Prove it. Face them in combat and show you are stronger."

When that comes around I imagine you'll get it back, just like we will, in the appropriate patch.

Edited by Morec0

Ok before anyone else ventures a response read my opening post.....it doesn't take a great amount of time nor does it require you to have a degree in english to do so and the thread won't get cluttered by unnecessary comments made in reference to warframe. I am not talking about warframes dark sector modes.....I am talking about the game dark sector that was released on ps3 and pc I believe. (Please correct me if I am wrong there)

Edited by (PS4)kombatchamp

We definitly need this remake!

The one we currently have is a bit clunky at times (still fun though).

They're probably recreating it to fit with the new Conclave style, get Teshin lines for it, that sort of thing.

"Another Clan has challenged your honor and right to hold this rail. Face them in combat and prove them wrong."

"You claim this Clan to be unworthy to hold this rail. Prove it. Face them in combat and show you are stronger."

When that comes around I imagine you'll get it back, just like we will, in the appropriate patch.

We are talking about the Game, not the gamemode.

Ok before anyone else ventures a response read my opening post.....it doesn't take a grest amount of time nor does it require you to have a degree in english to do so and the thread won't get cluttered by unnecessary comments made in reference to warframe. I am not talking about warframes dark sector modes.....I am talking about the game dark sector that was released on ps3 and pc I believe. (Please correct me if I am wrong there)

Yeha ti was also released on PC. Hard to believe that your post is hard to read, as i dont see any problems with it.

Edited by Cebius

You can't expect to post and pretend to have direct answers from the staff.

Given the direction Conclave 2.0 is taking, next Dark Sectors are going to be total trash.

Way to actually read the OP, you guys.

Nice pic..looks like an early excal fighting something else. So obviously Hayden Tenno used excal at some stage in that game.

Indeed, its Nemesis he is fighting and it is near the end of the game (not at teh VERY end, but close. like a Semi final boss).

I know right.....its almost like a foreign concept on how to read something as simple as the OP.

Its an lost art lol. Only a few of us possess this rare ability (just jokign ofcorse but, you get teh idea).

Yeah... And Nemesis is just an armor, someone is inside...

Indeed, but i wont spoil who is inside ;)

Edited by Cebius

Indeed, its Nemesis he is fighting and it is near the end of the game (not at teh VERY end, but close. like a Semi final boss).

Very nice. What recognizable things are in that game that are in warframe apart from the obvious? (excal, glaive)

Also what was the story in that based on?

Edited by (PS4)kombatchamp

Very nice. What recognizable things are in that game that are in warframe apart from the obvious? (excal, glaive)

Also what was the story in that based on?

In Dark Sector The game? Well hayden got infected by the technocyte virus (wich gave him the Glaive and his Metal Arm) and have to stop the infection from spreading to the world.

Its easier to play the game and experience it yourself, atleast for me.

Edited by Cebius

Dark Sector doesn't really have that much in terms of story, I'm afraid... heck most of the information we have concerning it's story isn't even present within the actual game.

I suspect the game is much more enjoyable for us fans of Warframe, than it is to the general public.

It takes place on Earth, around the time of the Cold War. There is an organization that goes by "Lotus", but it's (most probably) unrelated to our Lotus.

Well considering when warframes story begins then I would definitely agree with you there.

Lotus in WF may just share the name.

The cold war happened in the 1960's or 1980's I believe. What happens in it?

Well considering when warframes story begins then I would definitely agree with you there.

Lotus in WF may just share the name.

The cold war happened in the 1960's or 1980's I believe. What happens in it?

THe game's story started at the cold war, and then fast forwards to the current one.

The Lotus faction was more of a Black market one for selling weapons and upgrades, but strangely, The Lotus symbol is painted on many things, including a crude, primitive version of teh Jackal.