The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Login [Megathread]

Khawz

And I know you guys are VERY busy right now with trying to fix this, but I know that I (and a LOT of other) were NOT in the Potato mission when we got kicked- I'm just wondering (if any, there doesn't have to be) the compensation is. I know that I was a bit disappointed that I was kicked out of a T4 Defense, but I know that others were kicked out of anything from beginners on Mercury to (as I saw on Reddit) people in Nightmare Raids. I don't expect a reply soon as you DE admin etc have better things to do right now (obviously) but I think it would offer a lot of assurance to players to know what the compensation is (if any). ----- Caligran (Deus Ex Tempus) 

So, I would post this in the Player Support section, but I can't log in to do so. And yes, I realize I am logged in to be posting, but that is logged in as if it remembered me, it will not actually let me log this account in. Not on the forums, nor the website.

So, if a DE representative would be so kind as to perhaps explain to me why the website tells me my account has been temporarily blocked due to too many failed attempts to log in when I attempted twice on the game and once on the main website, only to get that response. I'm a little confused about this and wondering if it's just me or perhaps more people are experiencing the same issue.

And I know you guys are VERY busy right now with trying to fix this, but I know that I (and a LOT of other) were NOT in the Potato mission when we got kicked- I'm just wondering (if any, there doesn't have to be) the compensation is. I know that I was a bit disappointed that I was kicked out of a T4 Defense, but I know that others were kicked out of anything from beginners on Mercury to (as I saw on Reddit) people in Nightmare Raids. I don't expect a reply soon as you DE admin etc have better things to do right now (obviously) but I think it would offer a lot of assurance to players to know what the compensation is (if any). ----- Caligran (Deus Ex Tempus) 

Have you not seen the several posts which explain the alert will still be there when the game gets back up?

Have you not seen the several posts which explain the alert will still be there when the game gets back up?

It's fairly typical of people to simply jump to the last page or to just login to report the problem themselves. I'm sure if you've been watching the posts that this is pretty common.