Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Login [Megathread]

Khawz

DE I recommend that next time after a huge bug as this you roll it back to the previous version and fix the hotfix while the players can play the game.

Also I had almost all my syndicate and pvp points untouched and there are limits on it so I can't get it tomorrow :S

They already stated, teh alert will be extended.

I understand that, but are players just supposed to stay tuned hoping to be there when it actually gets fixed for real? not to mention any left over syndicate missions and such.

Rebecca only said the alert would be still there, who knows for how long or *when* it will actually happen and the crashing fixed

Did you at all read what I previously posted? I said I attempted twice on the game. One a few minutes after the hotfix was said to go live, one a few minutes after that, thinking it could just be a mass influx of login attempts.. and then when I came to the website, I went to log in and immediately got that error. So, no. I did not fail too many attempts. I was asking because I've gotten the login servers are down error, and other such, but never the block for a combined total of 3 attempts.

I understand that, but are players just supposed to stay tuned hoping to be there when it actually gets fixed for real? not to mention any left over syndicate missions and such.

Rebecca only said the alert would be still there, who knows for how long or *when* it will actually happen and the crashing fixed

Think in a more optimistic view on the thing. Maybe tehy add an hour extra.

So, I know that you DE admin etc are working on fixing the Server stability+hotfix=chaos problem, but I and a lot of other players that were NOT in the Potato Alert when the server "crashed," would like to know what the compensation (if any, I would understand it if there wasn't) is for players in general. I know that some people on Reddit were all like "bruh, was in Nightmare Raid, wtf bro, I hate you," and are getting a bit more than angst-y a  about what they are going to receive (aside from the Potato Alert time extension) as a form of compensation for their time being wasted. I know that I am a tiny bit ticked, as I was in a T4 Defense (RNGesus pls on wave 20 I want da Loki Sys XD), but I do understand that sometimes this happens, and I want you to know that despite the setback, WF is STILL a great game and I really appreciate the hastiness with which you guys reply to problems like this. Keep up the good work, Caligran (Deus Ex Tempus)