The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Emails. Promo Codes

Thunderchief0

Months ago I ticked the box to receive emails from Warframe so that I could receive promo codes. I had missed out on a previous promo code and didn't want to miss out again. All i have seen so far is an email titled "WARFRAME | Stomp into the Merch Store!" and the email is about RHINO LIMITED EDITION COLLECTOR’S STATUE.

So imagine my surprise when i was reading the comments on the wiki entry for a mod called Shield Flux and I saw this

"Got it off an eagle mod pack with Crushing Ruin, YOU MIRIN? P.S. eagle mod pack was from email promo code: TennoSkoom, limit one for every account by May 18, 2015"

Did this actually happen? What do i need to do to receive these emails?

It did happen, and dumb question, but are you sure you are checking the right email adress?

Otherwise, if you really don't want to miss out on these, the best way is to check the forums once a day/every couple of days, because threads about this will always flow, and they're usually hard to miss.

Go into "Account Management" from warframe.com after you login. Now tick the box that says " Receive newsletters and promotional email transmissions ". 

Also make sure to check your spam/junk section on your E-mail just to make sure.

Edited by -OP-Skretax

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I haven't received an email either.

Checked account management, and "Receive newsletters and promotional email transmissions" was (and is) checked.

Same here. Checked my inbox and spam folder and nothing.

-Edit-

Sorry for necro post.

Edited by RuezaOfTheAether

Since we're necroing, I have a couple accounts from way back when. Made for the sole purpose of testing the other frames since there is no trial run option before you choose.

I've noticed that my old inactive account gets emails, while the one I'm actually playing does not.

Months ago I ticked the box to receive emails from Warframe so that I could receive promo codes. I had missed out on a previous promo code and didn't want to miss out again. All i have seen so far is an email titled "WARFRAME | Stomp into the Merch Store!" and the email is about RHINO LIMITED EDITION COLLECTOR’S STATUE.

So imagine my surprise when i was reading the comments on the wiki entry for a mod called Shield Flux and I saw this

"Got it off an eagle mod pack with Crushing Ruin, YOU MIRIN? P.S. eagle mod pack was from email promo code: TennoSkoom, limit one for every account by May 18, 2015"

Did this actually happen? What do i need to do to receive these emails?

If it makes you feel better, I redeemed the code and then never got the mod pack