The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Will Some Of Prime Exclusive Syandanas Return?

"Will the Exclusive items be available in-game after a new pack is available?

No. The Exclusive items in Prime Access are Exclusive to the Prime Access Program. You may see them rotated within the Program but they will not be made available in-game."

My conclusion after reading this and this thread, nobody really knows only certain devs. So If they do bring back prime accesses , it will be so awesome to see the hate threads / post

Edited by (PS4)Akuma_Asura_

I wish that I could get the final tier of my Ember Prime Access outside of the rotation (I missed out by one day) but that's not going to happen P:

I can see why people want Misa back though, it's been the best syandana so far in my opinion.

Just because they were offered exclusive for a limited time doesn't mean they should remain out of reach or be one time exclusive since only founders items should be that :/

If they do bring back prime accesses , it will be so awesome to see the hate threads / post

Yes those people that will want the exclusivity of their misa syandana lol

Edited by HARDCORE_DAVE

I doubt they ever will.

And yet here we are hoping they will DE will eventually listen like always same with their proposed star chart change after the community was vocal enough they said that they would not push through with their initial plans.

So very jelly.

As long as I get my hands on misa, noru and pyra prime won't be :)

It would just be fair to rerelease Misa prime for 50$ for a limited Time. But oh well, a man can only dream.

It wouldn't really be fair for the people who had to pay $140 for it :/

Edited by Junktron

In-game the Noru and Targis prime accessories aren't that nice anyways. Seriously, you missed your chance for stuff like I missed my chance for do Arid Fear event and get a badge. Neither of us will ever have that chance again. We just gotta keep moving forward.

In-game the Noru and Targis prime accessories aren't that nice anyways. Seriously, you missed your chance for stuff like I missed my chance for do Arid Fear event and get a badge. Neither of us will ever have that chance again. We just gotta keep moving forward.

^

Let this thread die already.

It's all subjective of what looks good and what doesn't.

It looks like a tumor of metal with some gold trimming slapped onto a Warframe, and the general attitude of the community was that Noru was a disappointment.

Now please, let this thread die.

Just like how I missed Arid Fear and will never get the badge for it, others missed Prime Access and didn't spend their money on virtual cosmetics and won't get them again.

The.

End.