Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kill Stats/mesa Kill Stats

Me.KayOh

Hi. I've been looking at my profile recently and well, I was looking at my kills stats and well, they weren't adding up.

289ip8m.jpg

calculator shows additive total. so I'm wondering if this is a bug or if I'm missing something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also wanted to know where does the kill count from Peacemaker go? I looked at Mesa in my profile to check her stats. Her XP seems in line with how much I've used her, but her killcount is only 577. Pretty sure I've killed more mobs with Peacemaker than just 577. I looked for the Regulators to see if Peacemaker kills were attributed to that separately but I couldn't find it.

Am I missing something here as well?

Edited by kalikilic

The Regulators are a special weapon so the kills are attributed to that probably, but since it's not something you can equip in the arsenal per se, it's not got a codex entry outside of the ability, so it's kills are likely not shown.

• 3 weeks later...

Kua2cQ5.jpg

so i just want to make it clear that the problem still exists with no real explanation being provided. unless the game counter really is broke, which is something i dont expect from a triple A mmotps.

oh and my mesa kill count is saying 828 when i'm certain kills from peacemaker have exceeded 18000.

please fix these things.

Edited by kalikilic