Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Those Who Say Excalibur Sucks

CryvernX

I have to agree with the Rhino.

Give us details on how Excaliburs abilities got you to 50 minutes.  Because those weapons can do it, no matter the 'frame.  I'm speaking from experience, I main Mag and I'm fully aware that she can't make it that far purely on her abilities, but I have gotten 40-50 minute Survivals using her and my Soma.

So, how does Excallibur get you to 50 minutes?

Enlighten us on how you came to that conclusion.

i can backup my words, you came here arguing how easy  it is to do this  with said weapons, yet , you cant do it? i will  still do  the run without soma  scindo and marelok,  so i can show more "warframe"?, but people like you only talk, anyway im still looking foward for other people to do cool stuff with unpopular frames, doesnt have to be survival only. believe what you want bro, we both know you cant do it with regular frames even at mr 15

I have to agree with the Rhino.

Give us details on how Excaliburs abilities got you to 50 minutes.  Because those weapons can do it, no matter the 'frame.  I'm speaking from experience, I main Mag and I'm fully aware that she can't make it that far purely on her abilities, but I have gotten 40-50 minute Survivals using her and my Soma.

So, how does Excallibur get you to 50 minutes?

captures on runs please? remember that t1/t3 survival are pretty easy compared to t4

Edited by CryvernX

i can backup my words, you came here arguing how easy  it is to do this  with said weapons, yet , you cant do it? i will  still do  the run without soma  scindo and marelok,  so i can show more "warframe"?, but people like you only talk, anyway im still looking foward for other people to do cool stuff with unpopular frames, doesnt have to be survival only. believe what you want bro, we both know you cant do with regular frames even at mr 15

captures on runs please?

Yeeeah, no.

Burden of proof.  You're making claims, you have to back them up with evidence, not throw dirt at anyone that disagrees with you or asks for more information.

Until you can prove that Excaliburs abilities was what carried you to 50 minutes and not your weapons, you've proven nothing.

Uhm, as an Excalibur fan, I'd have to say...  If you REALLY want to impress, don't use the most Primed or top tier weapons.  Because at this point, you're showing us how good the weapons are, and your ability to use cover, not that Excal is any good.  I see nothing here that validates your claim.  Absolutely zero.

Yeeeah, no.

Burden of proof.  You're making claims, you have to back them up with evidence, not throw dirt at anyone that disagrees with you or asks for more information.

Until you can prove that Excaliburs abilities was what carried you to 50 minutes and not your weapons, you've proven nothing.

you wont do 50 min with only good weapons, it wont happen try it yourself

i can backup my words, you came here arguing how easy it is to do this with said weapons, yet , you cant do it? i will still do the run without soma scindo and marelok, so i can show more "warframe"?, but people like you only talk, anyway im still looking foward for other people to do cool stuff with unpopular frames, doesnt have to be survival only. believe what you want bro, we both know you cant do with regular frames even at mr 15

captures on runs please?

There is a difference between can't, and won't. I won't do it because I gave one more T4S key, I cannot play at the moment and I'd rather not waste my last key not playing with my friends to please a hopeless braggart who still hasn't answered the question.

Also, I am at MR11.

There is a difference between can't, and won't. I won't do it because I gave one more T4S key, I cannot play at the moment and I'd rather not waste my last key not playing with my friends to please a hopeless braggart who still hasn't answered the question.

Also, I am at MR11.

if you were able you would do it,  how can you speak of something you HAVENT DONE?, no "platform gun" will take you that far,  if you dont want to try it then please dont say it is easy because it is not,  most youtubers only do 35-40 minutes only, using top weapons and frames, i dont want to share my build nor i wont speak about my playstile, but believe me, excalibur is no tank, you need your abilties, at least the first 3 to get  that far

You're still not providing proof nor explaining how Excalibur was the reason you made it to 50 minutes.

its not about how i use excalibur, its about how weapons ONLY wont get you that far, guys dont speak of what you havent done, go and try it yourself

Try a status build Daikyu and Tipedo for mobility. No secondary. Also, add Excal's build, as well as the bottom part of the Mission Rewards.

i have typedo but dont have daikyu only have dread, please suggest another primary, i would like a secondary too, use them alot

thanks for the reply

Edited by CryvernX

its not about how i use excalibur, its about how weapons ONLY wont get you that far, guys dont speak of what you havent done, go and try it yourself

You're claiming Excalibur doesn't suck because you did a 50 minute survival with him.  That claim only has merit if you actually used his abilities and since you refuse to explain how you used them, your claim is invalid.

And you really shouldn't make the assumption that none of us have done what you have, it makes you look petty and further invalidates your arguments.

You're claiming Excalibur doesn't suck because you did a 50 minute survival with him.  That claim only has merit if you actually used his abilities and since you refuse to explain how you used them, your claim is invalid.

And you really shouldn't make the assumption that none of us have done what you have, it makes you look petty and further invalidates your arguments.

if you would you would know that you need abilties, pretty simple, straight shooting a lvl 85 nullifier with bombards inside its not really smart.  you need abilities

Edited by CryvernX

if you would you would know that you need abilties, pretty simple, straight shooting a lvl 85 nullifier with bombards inside its not really smart.  you need abilities

Yes, I know you need them.

How did you use Excal's?  Did you spam Radial Blind/Jav? Slash Dash?

What part of his kit made him excel at solo'ing a T4S?

Mk 1 Paris. Tysis. If you're showing the strengths of the frame, without video you need to go with weapons that only serve as little more than decoration. I picked the tipedo to help a bit with mobility.

Edit: I forgot about the other op non-syndicate secondaries. lol Here's something for status.

Edited by Himpapawid

its not about how i use excalibur

Is this not the entire point of the thread? Using Excalibur?

On topic, you still haven't answered the question. Why is Excalibur in this experiment not interchangeable with a gun platform moving at the same speed?

Yes, I know you need them.

How did you use Excal's?  Did you spam Radial Blind/Jav? Slash Dash?

What part of his kit made him excel at solo'ing a T4S?

excel? mmm i think  the point of this is that he can do it, obviosly loki can do it easier, but he has good mobility, he can enter bubbles before nullifiers can react, blind is good cc,  i dont use slash dash much as i tend to move way more with coptering, super jump is a good panic button for bombards, radiant finish allows me to one shot lvl 90+ eximus corrupted bombards, what else do you want? you wont do it by only spamming, you need to move well, shoot , but it is doable

Is this not the entire point of the thread? Using Excalibur?

On topic, you still haven't answered the question. Why is Excalibur in this experiment not interchangeable with a gun platform moving at the same speed?

see above

Edited by CryvernX

excel? mmm i think  the point of this is that he can do it, obviosly loki can do it easier, but he has good mobility, he can enter bubbles before nullifiers can react, blind is good cc,  i dont use slash dash much as i tend to move way more with coptering, super jump is a good panic button for bombards, radiant finish allows me to one shot lvl 90+ eximus corrupted bombards, what else do you want? you wont do it by only spamming, you need to move well, shoot , but it is doable

see above

4 pages later, we're getting somewhere.

The issue was that you weren't saying what abilities you used, nor how they were used (panic, CC, etc.) and  you weren't providing visual proof that you were using his abilities in the first place.

On your next run, don't take OP gear, take the newb load out.  Go old school - MK1 Braton, Lato and Skana.  Then give us screenshots of the entire mission result screen.  Take some screenshots of when you're using your abilities, and I don't' mean 20 minutes in - go 35 to 50 minutes, so we can see what level you're fighting at and how things are going.

Mk 1 Paris. Tysis. If you're showing the strengths of the frame, without video you need to go with weapons that only serve as little more than decoration. I picked the tipedo to help a bit with mobility.

Edit: I forgot about the other op non-syndicate secondaries. lol Here's something for status.

nova is pretty op yet she needs  weapons to do well , i can limit myself but i wont do it melee only as it is not my playstile, ill think of some balanced weapons

4 pages later, we're getting somewhere.

The issue was that you weren't saying what abilities you used, nor how they were used (panic, CC, etc.) and  you weren't providing visual proof that you were using his abilities in the first place.

On your next run, don't take OP gear, take the newb load out.  Go old school - MK1 Braton, Lato and Skana.  Then give us screenshots of the entire mission result screen.  Take some screenshots of when you're using your abilities, and I don't' mean 20 minutes in - go 35 to 50 minutes, so we can see what level you're fighting at and how things are going.

will do

EDIT: but you have to remember, that youtubers dont take bad weapons on survival challenges, Faitko is one of the best players i know and she always has powerfull weapons, and the difference on each challenge duration is the warframe she is using.  here is one of her longest runs

Edited by CryvernX

excel? mmm i think the point of this is that he can do it, obviosly loki can do it easier, but he has good mobility, he can enter bubbles before nullifiers can react, blind is good cc, i dont use slash dash much as i tend to move way more with coptering, super jump is a good panic button for bombards, radiant finish allows me to one shot lvl 90+ eximus corrupted bombards, what else do you want? you wont do it by only spamming, you need to move well, shoot , but it is doable

see above

Finally, some progress.

Take a Karak/ Braton, any secondary purchasable with credits and your Tipedo and try again. Now that we know you're actually using Excalibur, you can put him to the real test. Oh, and take out radiant finish.

Edited by TheBrsrkr

nova is pretty op yet she needs  weapons to do well , i can limit myself but i wont do it melee only as it is not my playstile, ill think of some balanced weapons

will do

EDIT: but you have to remember, that youtubers dont take bad weapons on survival challenges, Faitko is one of the best players i know and she always has powerfull weapons, and the difference on each challenge duration is the warframe she is using.  here is one of her longest runs

But is she trying to prove the validity of a 'frame, using it's abilities to prove it - or is she using her weapons more than abilities?

I appreciate what you're doing, it's good that you are doing it.  But your aim with this may be different from hers.