Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infinity Crisis Is Cancelled And New Steam Return Policy

TheErebus.

http://www.pcgamer.com/infinite-crisis-is-shutting-down-in-august/

So Infinity Crisis (The DC themed MOBA) will be shutting down in August.

The devs have stated: "After much deliberation, we regret to announce the official shutdown of Infinite Crisis," explains a brief statement. "We will end development efforts today and will close the service on August 14, 2015." The game will be entirely free between now and the closure date."

In other news, the Divinity composer Kiril Pokrovsky has passed away.

http://www.pcgamer.com/divinity-composer-kirill-pokrovsky-has-died/

Never played the Divinity games, but it is sad to see this man pass away.

Valve now has a new return policy:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/steam-now-lets-you-return-games-and-dlc/1100-6427765/

You can now return games within 2 weeks of purchase and provided that you have not played it for more than 2 hours. And yes, it does also apply to pre-orders:

"This applies to pre-purchased games as well. At any point prior to release, you can request a refund."

Edited by Emperor-Pizza-The-Great

Well, I was actually about to pick up Infinity Crisis too...

RIP Infinity Crisis, we shall bury you right next to City of Heroes in the "Murdered Games" graveyard.

I REALLY WANT CITY OF VILLAINS TO COME BACK.

I NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO PLAY IT.

I AM REALLY SAD ABOUT THIS.

I'm not in agreement with their new term policy.

Honestly, that does nothing but open the door for Pirates even more.

They can buy the game, crack it, upload it, return it. 

Rinse and repeat as they make profit whilst Valve looses money. 

(Also, only being allowed 2 hours in game is lame) 

Edited by InhibitedFox

I REALLY WANT CITY OF VILLAINS TO COME BACK.

I NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO PLAY IT.

I AM REALLY SAD ABOUT THIS.

City of Villains had the contact to rule them all, because let me tell you, you hadn't lived on that game until you took missions from...

The RAAAAADIIIIOOOO!!!!

... Yeah, a radio gave you missions in Cap Au Diablo. Quite possibly one of my fondest memories of Villains.

They need to bring that game back already.

So as long as I buy the game under 2 weeks ago and haven't played for 2 hours I can refund any game , any amount of times from my understanding?

You need to contact support to refund it-- From what I read, that is.

So, no.

I don't think they would give multiple refunds on the same purchase..

In my honest opinion they should allow it to be from anytime as long as it's under ~5~ hours.

For the fact that some of the games are just garbage and over hyped on PC and lead to impulse buying. 

(Cough-- cough-- GTA IV For PC..Watch_dogs Crysis 3.. I can name a few more.. My reason for those is they are terribly optimized games and I know many people with less than 30 minutes on each after buying the console Version) 

Edited by InhibitedFox

You need to contact support to refund it-- From what I read, that is.

So, no.

I don't think they would give multiple refunds on the same purchase..

In my honest opinion they should allow it to be from anytime as long as it's under ~5~ hours.

For the fact that some of the games are just garbage and over hyped on PC and lead to impulse buying. 

(Cough-- cough-- GTA IV For PC..Watch_dogs Crysis 3.. I can name a few more.. My reason for those is they are terribly optimized games and I know many people with less than 30 minutes on each after buying the console Version) 

Though there is arcade games that some you can finish in under 2 hours, then quickly refund it. I say lower it to 30 minutes as it is just a refund, not a trial.