Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anybody Else Running On Walls Unintentionally?

OricSharp

Since the update, I seem to be stricken with an acute case of "Hey, why am I on this wall?" It happens especially in that one tile in ships where there's a panel missing from the ceiling - if I'm in that network of crawlspaces, and I sprint next to a wall, next thing I know, I'm on it. I've had a similar incident in a few other places, but none so consistent.

Were you bitten by any radioactive spiders lately?

Seriously though, it seems like something was tweaked. It's a little easier to get wall runs going, which means less failed attempts falling into the abyss for me, but sometimes it does seem my character just leaps to the walls for no reason.

Thinking there's a bunch of stuff missing from the last batch of patch notes, maybe some changes intended for the big update got put in by accident?

Since the update, I seem to be stricken with an acute case of "Hey, why am I on this wall?" It happens especially in that one tile in ships where there's a panel missing from the ceiling - if I'm in that network of crawlspaces, and I sprint next to a wall, next thing I know, I'm on it. I've had a similar incident in a few other places, but none so consistent.

I thought it was a Vauban bug but now i know it isn't. Its been driving me mad since the patch came. I was never good at wall running and now i look like I'm doing it on purpose and am the god of wall running. I would like some control though please:)

I was doing a defense mission on Kiliken where you are stuck outside beside that launch pod. i ran outside one of the doors and ended up wall running on a bin, jumping off of it, running up a post and ending up outside the map... all that cause I decided to run inside a room to go out the door.. damn karma, my parents always told me to not run outside!

Didn't tought others had the issue, i sometimes wonder "was i running and jumping" because i seems to do wall running at the most unexpected times, i do cool moves sometimes, but in many cases i only want to go to a specific spot, no need for acrobatic stuff.

I have been using Vauban exclusively since the update (I reset my account, bought him, he's my new favorite frame and not likely to lose that place any time soon), but I wouldn't think that to be something that would be affected by the frame.

Anyway, looks like at least I'm not the only one with delusions of Spidermanhood.