The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen Vol. 2: Player Avatars!

[DE]Megan

Alright, I feel like there's too little Kubrow love on here so I've got to throw Kubrow lovers a bone!

Full Size:

LYQ2uC5.png

3nNrXKd.png

And I desperately didn't want to count these out but here's my scraps for everyone else to enjoy while I cry in the corner about not being able to submit all three... 

EDIT: Removed extra "scraps" so they would not be seen as entries. Above is my entry

Edited by GeneralElost

very cool but i think in size of an avatar u cant see anythink it would be like black with 2 big blue dots and some other sparkles

Good point. Edited it but kinda lost my original visualization.

My submission:

3qCCa4o.jpg

Its been awhile since I last Photoshoped, I think this is pretty good.

I'm happy with how it turned out and there are some pretty good submissions here.

This contest was super fun and it got me back into Photoshop.

Thanks DE and good luck to all the other contestants!

Drop Box link:https://www.dropbox.com/s/xya8rtdg11icyag/Stalkerprofilepic-Potato_Ninja.psd?dl=0

What do you mean by "Ripperinos"? Calling me a thief or what? I have the PSD of it. The Excal in the picture was made by DE. 

I don't get it. 

lol PSD of the image? Im not saying you didnt make it. Take that as you will, you must be feeling some kind of way though if thats what you think I mean. 

Yea I know DE made it, im saying you should white it out to be more like what you were going for. (I assume the MLG/Pro Sports logo look) ((Like mine))

My entry :3

PyYdZTb.png

~Will provide psd later if chosen. 

Sadly I had to make changes because it was so small on 400x400 and you couldn't tell she was holding the paris due to cropping so I gave her the Hikou instead. This was the original:

YAnaqIt.png

Edited by DarkenedLynx

a7i4Ng4.png

That's my job, which I called - "Because the Tenno-is a blades of Lotus"

PSD link:

Other options:

eVTelfm.png

This is the logo and the symbol of Lotus, with crossed nikanas, that in this form as it is a continuation character, and tells about the idea and the name of the avatar.

I do not know if we can thus complement logo Lotus few petals, so the purpose of the absence of disagreements with the developers, I'm showing all three options, just that they look, but the main work of the first (big), I have sent her to the competition (but I do not mind if they take any of the options!)

I used exclusively Warframe's Fansite Kit and of course Photoshop effects to greater harmony of elements.

Avatar looks good in a large and a small version, you can see for yourself! But someone might like, but someone may not like it.

Thank you, good luck to all the participants in the competition, and sorry for my bad english, I'm from Russia)

Edited by Zasadil