Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Level 0 Warframes In Draco... Gotta Love Them!

BBOTAA

Seriously, I don't like complain about this kind thing, because everybody can chose who they want to play with. And if you dont like it , you can leave.
But its reaching the ridiculous, to the point that almost every time i try to play this mission, there they are, the level 0 frames. There are other missions that are as profitable in terms of xp that you can play. I'll point it out to you, go to any dark sector because you wont get past 1st round anyway,and you get to farm some credits on top of that. Not that i think thats the way those missions should be played
.Anyway, if it depends on me once you are down, you are out,and thats what happens because when they dont get revived just leave... I always try to revive players at any cost, because it is a cooperation game and every player as role to play.
But thats just wasting everybody time.
I would like to ear you agree with me, or am I just making to much of deal out of it.

I bring unranked frames to T4 def 40 waves and survival 40-50 mins and thats where I level them not Draco :) If I do go to Draco its when my frame is almost fully maxed. Or I just bring unranked weapons and max it in 1-2 rounds.

I'm pretty sure you don't solo it and that you don't it with ramdoms. Maybe you do... who knows.

Draco is a place renowned for leveling your equipment quickly, why are you surprised to see so many with low level gear again?

Not surprised, i use it to level up some level 0 gear too. One that doesn't have health and my contribute doesnt depend on it.

Level 0 frames in Draco is ridiculous.  That means your only there to revive them and that is not fun.  Level 0 weapons OK your trying to level up your weapons.  Understandable.  I also try my best to revive someone when they go down.  When I see someone Rank 0  or any low frame and they keep going down then I give up and wont revive them.  They really have no business in Draco.  They should be in a lower level mission Apollodorus in Mercury. Same thing for this GMAG I don't see any fun in standing in one spot killing enemies.  GMAG is for newbies. I like running, jumping, sliding and wall running to get to the enemies to bring them down.  I hear what you are saying and agree 100 percent with you.

I bring unranked frames to T4 def 40 waves and survival 40-50 mins and thats where I level them not Draco :) If I do go to Draco its when my frame is almost fully maxed. Or I just bring unranked weapons and max it in 1-2 rounds.

If it's your own key or your friend's key, you can bring a kitty to T4 for all I care. 

But if I'm host, I'll kick you out the minute I see you're leeching without even the courtesy of pretending otherwise.

If it's your own key or your friend's key, you can bring a kitty to T4 for all I care. 

But if I'm host, I'll kick you out the minute I see you're leeching without even the courtesy of pretending otherwise.

If you figure out how to actually kick people, please do let me know.

If this new Starchart kills Draco I'll rejoice

So much this. Sick of seeing "LF Draco need Gmag, Mesa and Frost" all the time.

If you figure out how to actually kick people, please do let me know.

Just disband and reinvite. Takes a few seconds.

I never go to Draco to level up my frames (unless with clanmates) from 0, it would be annoying for entire team to be 2 shot killed every 10 seconds.

BTW why don't people go to stephano first just to unlock enough room for redirection/vitality and some powers?

I rank my unranked frames and some weapons in T4S T4D and draco too, but before u accuse me of leeching, my end mission result scores the 2nd (if not most) kills and highest dmg dealt, what's the point of ppl with max or almost max stuff in it but are actually leeching? but whatever, u guys probably are the ones that cant stand on ur own feet anyways

I rank my unranked frames and some weapons in T4S T4D and draco too, but before u accuse me of leeching, my end mission result scores the 2nd (if not most) kills and highest dmg dealt, what's the point of ppl with max or almost max stuff in it but are actually leeching? but whatever, u guys probably are the ones that cant stand on ur own feet anyways

lol?

An unranked frame with an aura can fit in Vitality or Redirection(both with 2 D polarities) which gives them (close to)as much survivability as a rank 30 frame, as long as they bring decent weapons then I don't see the problem unless someone can't play the game without spamming powers. Oh yeah we're talking about draco........ nvm carry on

Edited by (XB1)longliner386

level 0 warframe are perfectly fine IMO but Master Ranks 0-4 are not acceptable and i've been seeing a lot of them.

No, they are not and I am not gonna res your &#! if you get downed every 10 seconds.

An unranked frame with an aura can fit in Vitality or Redirection(both with 2 D polarities) which gives them (close to)as much survivability as a rank 30 frame, as long as they bring decent weapons then I don't see the problem unless someone can't play the game without spamming powers. Oh yeah we're talking about draco........ nvm carry on

This.  Not everyone is a power spammer.  Bringing both an unranked frame and weapon is shameful, but an unranked frame with a maxed weapon and survivability mods is still viable.

tbh i always thought only veterans know about this and will counter up on this thread, but considering u're a xbox player, not bad. Kudos for ur logic thinking. Unlike those that only knows what they were taught to do.

This.  Not everyone is a power spammer.  Bringing both an unranked frame and weapon is shameful, but an unranked frame with a maxed weapon and survivability mods is still viable.

Unfortunately many people seem to be unable to fit an aura and any survivability and instead have no mods fitted at all or some badass flow, continuity or other stuff that serves no purpose on a rank 0 frame and those are the ones causing the problems.

Why they choose to do so eludes me I blame laziness and carelessness. 

The entitlement and leecher mentality of many people in this game has become viral, more often than not people will join TIV stuff with nothing but garbage fitted, courtesy alone should prevent people from blatantly leeching but more than enough do not think that way they take whatever they can get away with.

I am normally no MR and equipment nazi and won´t tell people what to play but after some rather bad experiences recently I decided if I notice people bringing low ranked garbage and will not contribute to the mission the party gets dissolved and people get put on ignore.

Edited by Hatzeputt

Unfortunately many people seem to be unable to fit an aura and any survivability and instead have no mods fitted at all or some badass flow, continuity or other stuff that serves no purpose on a rank 0 frame and those are the ones causing the problems.

The entitlement and leecher mentality of many people in this game has become viral, more often than not people will join TIV stuff with nothing but garbage fitted, courtesy alone should prevent people from blatantly leeching but more than enough do not think that way they take whatever they can get away with.

I am normally no MR and equipment nazi and won´t tell people what to play but after some rather bad experiences recently I decided if I notice people bringing low ranked garbage and will not contribute to the mission the party gets dissolved and people get put on ignore.

Yeah I agree with what you're saying, but it's just like life though ain't it?  Good people and bad people everywhere.  

In so many ways I'm really happy that I was part of the old school that had several copies of medium ranked Vitality and Redirections.  (Back then we had to have multiple copies of mods, for multiple frames...  It was either that or swapping out mods every time we swapped warframes.)  So yeah, I have some non maxed survivability mods around to stick into an unranked frame, but yeah...  With all the mod sharing between frames now  (which is a great thing) I can understand why people don't have extra copies of mods or different ranked copies of mods laying around.

I feel ya man, it's a fine line that the devs walk.  If they lock lower MR players out of higher level planets like Ceres, there's the issue of the really skillful player that only wants a couple of frames and weapons and doesn't care about MR being excluded.  Also, many advanced players want to invite new players, friends to Warframe and know this is a quick way to boost their levels.

All in all, not an easy problem to solve.

tbh i always thought only veterans know about this and will counter up on this thread, but considering u're a xbox player, not bad. Kudos for ur logic thinking. Unlike those that only knows what they were taught to do.

Thanks for the kudos but what exactly constitutes a "veteran player"? I personally have been playing since day 1 on xbox and currently have 1952 ingame hours. I'd like to think that there exists players on consoles that can be considered "veterans" even by those on PC.

This. I've never looked down on any player based on their MR or level. But recently I had more bad T4 leechers than in the past two years. I have started to filter invites based on MRs.