Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Manipulator Of Light Frame

AstroLord

Powers: I am susceptible to suggestions.

1 Animation similar to mag pull - drain from enemy ... emm life - light or something.

2 activate this - you run enemies on your way blinded and ready for finisher.

3 Gives to allies buff to - oh i forgot.

4 something like mirage disco ball, something destructive

Female frame - white and yellow. Light clothing.

Stats 100 - shields, health. 150 - energy. 65 - armor 1.1 speed.

Sorry, this is a little bit

Maybe the 3rd ability can add Radiation damage to your weapon for a certain amount of time, It is a light frame after all right?

But yeah I like the genuine idea of this, Wouldn't mind seeing a frame based on light, We do have one based on death and I guess that counts as darkness somewhat.

I'd say Mirage is more of a Magic / Trickster frame, Hence the Sleight of Hand ability and the decoy clones.

She casts 4 mirror images around herself, she has a buff that changes it's ability and function based on how light or how dark of an area you are in, and she has an ability that shoots out light that burns people, blinds enemies, and is also dependent on how bright of an area you are standing in. She's a trickster, but she achieves it via manipulation of the light spectrum.

Edited by Gelkor

She casts 4 reflections around herself, she has a buff that changes it's ability and function based on how light or how dark of an area you are in, and she has an ability that shoots out light that burns people, blinds enemies, and is also dependent on how bright of an area you are standing in. She's a trickster, but she achieves it via manipulation of the light spectrum.

You make a good point.

But I still wouldn't mind seeing a frame based on light though, or atleast Radiation.