Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So My Town Got Hit By An Earthquake Yesterday...

Agentawesome

I don't see how it'd be funny, it was an earthquake. If someone got hurt it wouldn't be funny, and if nothing really happened it still wouldn't be funny because nothing funny happened

Ground shook, and you went on with your business

For all those people worrying, a 5.9 isnt too dangerous, but seeing that my town doesnt get earthquakes often (in my memory, ever), we are ill prepared for such disaster. However, it has been reported no casualties occured and at most was minor structural damage to a few buildings.

Due to the very traditional community here, many blame this on a group of westerners hiking naked up Mount. Kinabalu ( tallest mountain around here) showing 'disrespect', hence ,enraging the spirits.

It might sound like hocus pocus to most, but from the things Ive seen, these supernatural happenings tend to be more than just nonsense people take it for. ( I sound crazy, I know)

Edited by Agentawesome_

It was a 5.9 magnitude, lasted for about 10 seconds.

Would it be funny if I told you I just continued playing warframe? XD

Ah same thing happen to me, except I actually slept through it, believe mine was of similar magnitude. My family told me my mom actually rushed into my room and literally carried me downstairs.  *I think that was the second earthquake I was in.

First earthquake I was on my PC doing a essay and then it hit us, literally was too stressed out to give a dam, while the rest of my family was sprinting for the table *like that can help...