Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Game Crashing , I Cant Take It Anymore.

AlexCrytek

Have you submitted any of the crashes that you've been receiving? If so, can you please provide a WAR-#### for at least one of them? The information that is submitted with the crashes should be enough to tell me what is happening to your system (usually, but not always).

The same goes for anyone else. If you have seen someone post the same WAR-#### as you then don't be afraid to post it again anyways. At the very least I will be able to let you know if the issue is currently being worked on or that it has already been resolved for an upcoming patch.

I have been submitting as many crash reports as the post-crash application has allowed me too (it usually stops responding when I try to send the report). I updated my first post with the last WAR-#### that I've been able to write down, posting it here as well to save you some time.

WAR-58239

I have been submitting as many crash reports as the post-crash application has allowed me too (it usually stops responding when I try to send the report). I updated my first post with the last WAR-#### that I've been able to write down, posting it here as well to save you some time.

WAR-58239

Thank you for the WAR-####. This crash looks similar to one that we are currently in the process of fixing. Unfortunately I do not have an ETA on when you can expect the fix to go live, but you are definitely not alone in experiencing this specific issue.

I crash only when I use vortex. If i avoid using it at all, I never crash.

This is a known issue and we are currently in the process of fixing it. We have already fixed a many of the instances in which this can occur, however there are still some holes that need to be filled.

What the... now I cannot even enter in game , i restart the PC twice and when I press play , it apper the loading screen and then Crash. 

Can you please try clearing your download cache or verify the cache on Steam? Alternatively, you may need to reinstall the game. At the moment this appears to be the workaround for this specific crash.

Game crashed again, wouldn't be so bad if at least you kept the stuff when rejoining the match.

Anyway, ever since the latest patch it's been crashing, locked doors, troubled connection, etc... .

We both got fed up atm, will try again after the next update.

Several Crashes since Vauban Update. I tried full uninstall of the game and do a reinstall via Steam. Same results. And no, i am not using Vauban and seems not vauban *only* related.

WAR-58178 was the last. I cant isolate the cause. Seems random.

Edited by Eversor

had the same problem and also unchecking directx lowered the problem. Was still crashing, it fixed the problem by changing my intergrated video card to the nvidea card which it automatically uses for games. Nvidea seems to not added any preffered video cards for this game.

Looks like im not the only one having crashes, i thought my card overheated,

i've reverted 3 versions of my Nvidia drivers and they are still crashing in game after update 8

lost 2 uncommon fcs and some stuff sigh...

Hi Obscene,

Is there any chance that you or your client(s) were using the Vauban frame at the time of this crash?

Earlier today, before 2PM PST, my client was behaving perfectly. I noticed that after hotfix 8.0.4, not only did transitioning between menus lag me like unholy hell, when I actually joined any game, it felt like I was on 1.0 Mbps/125 kBps internet. I would often join, only to have someone disconnect less then 30 seconds later, then everything wouldn't be frozen or freezing, but it would definitely be incredibly laggy. This experience happened entirely on Vauban. At first, I thought my connection with Warframe was terrible, but I have 6.0 Mbps internet, but after hearing this comment, I get t he the feeling something went very wrong in the background with Vauban.

Please fix this, before hotfix 8.0.4, my game would run smoothly without problems. Now, it crashes at random times whenever i use vortex. Not to mention that vortex still has that fly glitch that was supposed to be fixed.

My WAR-52839's have increased drastically to the point of me failing 4/5 missions. It makes a game that's all about progress pretty unplayable.

Would it not be easier in both the long and short term to implement reconnect or resume functionality? Seems as if a whole host of more instability came with the update.

It would turn a thread like this "GAME CRASHING, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE" into this "The game crashes, beta is beta, thank god it doesn't revoke all my rewards any more."

I just wanted to post an updated. I updated my GTX 560 to the latest drivers, then restarted, and that apparently made a difference. Monsters in a public game no longer freeze. It's just minor delay lags down to the milliseconds. Weird, but I guess U8 conflicts with code in outdated drivers? That's my scenario at least.

Lost 3 damn rare mods cuz of crashes... fix that freak of graphic engine or anywhat, i'm sick to lose hours of my time and mods, by farming like a chinese WoW gold farmer. thanks

war-59235
war-60092
war-60113
war-60386
war-58866
war-60422

Like everyone else in this thread I keep crashing, well I don't even crash anymore it just freezes and does nothing. I have to start the task manager and end the process to get back to my desktop. Quite annoying as I lose all my found resources,mods and general experience.

Edited by NEightN

I'd like to thank DE for working with some posters here to help them resolve this issue. It's really reassuring to to see. If there's more we can help you with, I'm pretty sure we'd all oblige.

As far as I can say, however, my crashes are brutally frequent and seem to be independent of particular warframes or weapons. I'll crash while using any warframe and any weapon. Disabling DX11 seems to have reduced the frequency but I can't be sure.

Drivers are all up to date, all options have been tinkered with etc..

All my buddies with AMD cards have never experienced a single crash, which makes me sad!

My card is a GTX 560 TI.

Thank you for providing some info that's actually worth while aside from just stating in  angry annoyed fashion that the game doesn't work. I think that's a pretty important aspect to focus on.

I have the exact same card and am having the exact same issues with the game.

From what I can guess, the way that the game plays with Nvidia is now different than before. None of my friends aren't having an issue at all, so I'm assuming they are all using AMD cards. I've also tried going backwards with my card drivers, but that hasn't done squat for me. Currently I'm back to running the most recent drivers.

Something else I'd like to add is that it's not just my game that locks up. My whole system becomes pretty unresponsive. My network activity drops to zero. My CPU usage goes from like 50, because Wareframe uses up anywhere between 35-45 on it's own, and then drops to 0-1.

I'll admit, games on my computer don't normally don't eat my CPU like that, but since when the game was running smoothly before the 8 Patch, I'd assume that THAT is new.

I only have 1 Wareframe, my Excalibur, and my game will lag even if I'm standing still.

All in all, I'm thinking the game simply isn't playing well with Nvidia cards and that should be looked into first. Wouldn't be the first time I've played a game and Nvidia support got screwy out of no where despite card drivers.

Thank you for providing some info that's actually worth while aside from just stating in  angry annoyed fashion that the game doesn't work. I think that's a pretty important aspect to focus on.

I have the exact same card and am having the exact same issues with the game.

From what I can guess, the way that the game plays with Nvidia is now different than before. None of my friends aren't having an issue at all, so I'm assuming they are all using AMD cards. I've also tried going backwards with my card drivers, but that hasn't done squat for me. Currently I'm back to running the most recent drivers.

Something else I'd like to add is that it's not just my game that locks up. My whole system becomes pretty unresponsive. My network activity drops to zero. My CPU usage goes from like 50, because Wareframe uses up anywhere between 35-45 on it's own, and then drops to 0-1.

I'll admit, games on my computer don't normally don't eat my CPU like that, but since when the game was running smoothly before the 8 Patch, I'd assume that THAT is new.

I only have 1 Wareframe, my Excalibur, and my game will lag even if I'm standing still.

All in all, I'm thinking the game simply isn't playing well with Nvidia cards and that should be looked into first. Wouldn't be the first time I've played a game and Nvidia support got screwy out of no where despite card drivers.

My girlfriend encounters something like this too.

After update #8 she has problems like you're freezing stuff without crashing the game.

If she is waiting in the login screen without doing anything the game and system works fine.

If we try to login with wrong data it stays fine.

Just after successfuly loggin in the game starts to freeze randomly.

If we try to tab out the desktop freezes too. The weird thing we encounter is that the taskbar at the bottom is workin' fine.

After warframe got back to work. the system works fine too.

We tried some other games as well (from low gfx stuff until the latest arma3 alpha).

This stuff seems to happen only with the latest build of warframe :/

System:

Win7 64bit

GTX 560 Ti

8 GB Ram

AMD X4 965

Game is running on SSD HDD

Drivers are latest now. We updated everything before posting here... just in case someone ask for "UPDATE YOUR DRIVERS" ^^

I find a diсision of this problem. Who of you install game after last patch? My friend install game after patch 8, and he has such problem. I have warframe client from CBT and do not deinstall all this time, and patching was seccesfull. Than I proposed to my install only launcher and than copy my client with replacement. After this actions his client doesn`t crush anymore.

I hope it will help to you. I think problem in new installer, or in downloading old files, maybe they are damaged, or was damaged through downloading.

P.S. Sorry for my English

Also I want add that it`s all about nonsteam client.

If you need the "clear" client, I can upload to any torrent tracker.

Edited by xAlexey

I was able to fix that by cleaning the cache and download the rest again.

Worked 3 times now for me. 2 clients are having nearly the same layout I mentioned in my post above.

The other one was a laptop with i5 and nvidia gt540m.

Now I got the normal bugs like hanging mission complete stuff. But the freezes are gone for now.

All the clients used steam install.

Edited by Pheenics

I continually crash as well. My frames being Frost, Excalibur, and Ash currently. I'm sick of farming missions going down the S#&$ter so fast because of it. Not only is the crashing bad, but why is it the server isn't updated immediately when people pick up a mod or component? Why is it still not allowed to rejoin a mission if you were JUST logged on that game?