Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Stalker - And He's Got A Scythe!

Ezard

Below is a link to a picture of (what appears to be) a new Stalker build, and he's wielding what appears to be the scythe that Frost Prime was carrying in his promotional image!! :D

2WKPJ.jpg

Edited by Ezard

Below is a link to a picture of (what appears to be) a new Stalker build, and he's wielding what appears to be the scythe that Frost Prime was carrying in his promotional image!! :D

http://puu.sh/2WKPJ

(If anyone can tell me how to actually add the image to the post, then that'd be awesome)

Use [*img]imagelink[*/img] so your image will show up (without the * I added those to prevent the code from terminating).

Its blurry though. You can disable "motion blur" ingame to get a clean images in the future (I always dactivate it since its cutting out details).

Its not the same weapon though. I remember the devs saying something like (no true quote!) "the weapon on the Frost Prme image is not a Scythe. Its another weapon we will add soon but no further details. A Scythe would be awesome tough!".

I think they remodeled the Stalker after the feedback from the community they made regarding the "Scythe" from the image.

Use [*img]imagelink[*/img] so your image will show up (without the * I added those to prevent the code from terminating).

It currently doesn't work. the %7Boption%7D, well, we're not allowed to use it.

Edited by Stygi

It currently doesn't work. the %7Boption%7D, well, we're not allowed to use it.

It's got some daft extension check; won't accept urls unless they end in a supported image format extension.

Makes linking to steam gallery images impossible too.

DE should really fix that.....

It currently doesn't work. the ... snip

2WKPJ.jpg

The image info says the image format is jpg so you can always add .jpg to the end of the url (the part after the last / is always a file of some sort).The only thing the [*img] code needs is a valid path to an image file so this way you force the code to work (since its a valid file).

It should work also for Steam images since they are jpg as well.

Edited by Gekker

2WKPJ.jpg

Is that a Paris ? It seems different... And the luminous red cord is awesome! :)

Ezard, watch carefully, it's not a Paris, the shape of this bow is completely different :) I hope it will be available soon :p

Ah yes I see now - I should've looked more closely

Thanks for pointing that out :)