Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[What If] [Rant] This Would Cost De All Of There Players ...

Kaiservadin

All nodes including boss nodes are dark sectors and all are taxed 99% meaning you will only get 100 credits per run ....

And you cant craft any new void keys to get more credits as it will take too much grind to get money to farm for them UNLESS you count in selling frame parts

[END RESULT: The warframe playerbase cost DE its players and source of income causing the number of players playing warframe to be ZERO, if DE did not reverse the dark sectors they will have to shutdown Warframe all because of the players ABUSING Dark sector TAX SYSTEM ! ]

I doubt such drastic changes would happen without any solid reasoning or alternatives, but doing so would probably cause a lot of people to lose interest in the game imo.

Yeah i do agree, but for me it would make grinding even worst .... and that alone would make me find a new game.

Edited by Kaiservadin

these "What if" threads are always the same!

"Some drastic game changing thing happens that obviously is a core and necessary part of the game gets blah blah this or blah blah that"

why are you even asking such a thing when you know exactly what the outcome is!

these "What if" threads are always the same!

"Some drastic game changing thing happens that obviously is a core and necessary part of the game gets blah blah this or blah blah that"

why are you even asking such a thing when you know exactly what the outcome is!

It was not a question it was a what if post ranting about what if this happens basicly.

It was not a question it was a what if post ranting about what if this happens basicly.

But why would it happen? There is no basis to your speculation as far as I'm aware. What if all Warframes got reskinned to look like trees?

Doesn't really make any sense

Much easier to kill Warframe.  Just delete the player database.  What's that? All your stuff that you spent hundreds of hours to get? Yeah that's gone.

Mass player exodus, dead game, studio reputation burnt to ash.

Not sure why you would want to but that's the fastest way I can see, and it doesn't even cost any extra developer effort.